»»----- Challenge -----««

Y/N's POV

It was the next week and the first day of our written exams began. So far, it was extremely easy. A bit too easy. We spent 3 days taking the exam. It was all a piece of cake. I understood everything perfectly, but by the looks on my classmates' faces I could tell there were a few issues. Today was the day of our practical exams. I knew who we would be fighting, but my classmates didn't.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." said Aizawa. I felt a bit guilty for not telling them, but I knew I'd get into serious trouble if I did. "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you'll be doing." continued Aizawa.
"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" exclaimed Kaminari. He seemed very enthusiastic about the idea. Suddenly, Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf. I giggled at the sight.
"For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" exclaimed Nezu.
"Hello, Nezu! Long time no see!" I said with a smile.
"Hello there, Y/N. I've been wondering if you happened to hear about what we'd be doing for the exam." he said, looking at me. I nodded my head.
"I overheard Mom talking about it a couple weeks ago." I said. "Although I don't know all of the details, I have an idea of what we'll be doing."
"Then would you like to explain what you know?" he asked, giving me a nod. I nodded back.

"According to what I heard, we'll be fighting against our teachers. Partners have already been assigned to their opponents. This year, the teachers want us to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting." I said with a smile.

"You knew?!" exclaimed the class. I put my arms up defensively.
"If I told you, I'd get in serious trouble!" I said, avoiding a few of their glares.
"She's right. She could even be expelled if she told you." said Aizawa in a bored tone. The class immediately stopped yelling at me. Aizawa began telling everyone their teams and opponents.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki | Eraserhead
Midoriya and Bakugou | All Might
Mineta and Sero | Midnight
Jiro and Koda | Present Mic
Tokoyami and Asui | Ectoplasm
Kaminari and Ashido | Nezu
Kirishima and Sato | Cementoss
Shoji and Hagakure | Snipe
Iida and Ojiro | Power Loader
Uraraka and Aoyama | Thirteen

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

I rose my hand. "Aizawa, what about me?" I asked. The teachers all gave nervous glances at each other.
"Your match will come last. I want your classmates to watch it and learn from your actions." said Aizawa. I nodded my head. Looks like it'll be a surprise.

We all made our way inside and waited for everyone to take their exams. I spent my time wondering what's going to happen during my exam. It's clear that I'll be alone, but I don't know who my opponent will be. I let out an exasperated sigh. Ochaco-chan took a seat next to me.

"It's strange how you're going to be taking this test alone." she said, looking at me. I could tell she was worried.
"It's really not that strange." I replied, smiling at her. "I can hold my own against a horde of villains, so they'll need to think of something a bit harder for me."
"Do you think they would've brought an actual villain in?"
"No. Even if they wanted to give me a challenge, a villain would be taking it too far."
"They have weights to prevent them from going too hard on us... what if they simply take them off for you?" suggested Ochaco-chan
"That's too simple... Anyways, how are you feeling about your opponent?" I asked, looking at her.
"I don't know... what if I accidentally get sucked up?" she asked, shivering slightly at the thought.
"Thirteen would never allow that... and now that I think of it... you could use that to your advantage."
"What?" she asked.
"Thirteen would never hurt you, so you should always stay calm and collected." I said, smiling at her. "Moreover, getting close would probably catch him off guard."