»»----- Candles -----««

Todoroki's POV

Uraraka and I waited outside of the changing room for Y/N.

"Sho-chan? Are you coming too?" asked Y/N as she stepped out. I nodded my head. She smiled and grabbed my arm. "Alright, then let's go! I don't want to miss a second of it!" We made our way around the venue until we came across a stage.

"Y/N! You're just in time! Hadou is about to go up!" exclaimed Togata. Eri ran towards Y/N with an excited look on her face and Star floating just behind her.

"Y/N! Bad Apple! Uravity!" she cheered running towards us. Y/N laughed as Eri crashed into her legs. "Sorry!" she exclaimed. "Your legs still have fra- fractu- fractions..?"
"Fractures." laughed Y/N as she picked Eri up and carried her in her arms. Suddenly, Hadou appeared on stage.
"I want to see! I can't see!" exclaimed Eri. Y/N made a platform and set Eri on top of it before sending it upwards a few feet into the air. Star followed and rested beside Eri. We all watched as Hadou suddenly began floating around using her quirk. She floated above the crowd that had gathered with a smile on her face. At the end, Hadou returned to the stage and bowed while the crowd burst into applause.
"She's sure to win!" cheered Y/N.
"Y/N-chan! Your meet up starts in five minutes!" exclaimed Uraraka with a look of panic.
"It's right over there." said Y/N, pointing towards a booth. There was a table and a long line of people with items to sign. "I'd made sure it would be right next to the beauty contest so that I wouldn't be late. I need to go. Show Eri around the fair for me, okay?" she said. I nodded my head. She turned to Eri. "I have something I need to do, so Sho-chan and Ochaco-chan are going to take you around the fair. Is that alright?" Eri nodded her head.
"Can I bring the kitty?" she asked.
"Of course you can." laughed Y/N. "I'll head over now. If it ends early, I'll meet up with you guys again later." She said before leaving in the direction of the booth.

"So what do you want to do?" asked Uraraka as she turned to Eri. Eri looked around. My eyes widened as she took off in a random direction with Star following closely behind.
"Eri?!" we both exclaimed, chasing after her.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/N's POV

"I think that's the last one." I sighed, rolling my wrist. "Why did I think it would be a good idea to extend the length of the meetup?" Finally getting a chance to stand up, I stretched my arms upwards. I should probably go find Sho-chan, Ochaco-chan and Eri. I wonder what they did. Leaving the booth, I began sensing the petals on Star's collar. An orb appeared not too far away. I followed it until Eri and Star came into view. Eri held an ice cream cone in her hands while Star rested on her head.

"Eri!" I called, walking towards her. She turned towards me. "Where's Sho-chan and Ochaco-chan?" I asked.
"I don't know." she replied.
"What do you mean? Weren't they with you?" I questioned.

"Oh god! Y/N-chan! We lost Eri an-" Ochaco-chan and Sho-chan ran towards us. "Oh..." muttered Ochaco-chan as she noticed Eri.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Eri may or may not have decided to run away from us." she said with a nervous laugh.
"You're just slow." said Eri as she licked her ice cream.
"If they weren't with you, then where did you go?" I asked.
"Ice cream." she stated.
"The meetup lasted for two and a half hours." I said, looking towards Ochaco-chan and Sho-chan. "Was Eri alone for that long??"
"I had the kitty." said Eri.
"I... I don't know whether to be upset or concerned." I sighed. "Either way, you're here, so everything is fine."
"In our defense, she's short and hard to spot in large crowds." said Sho-chan.
"Well, we still have some time before the end of the festival. What should we do?" I asked.
"I heard there's an escape room class 2-C set up!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan. "It's jail themed!"
"Sounds interesting. What do you two think?" I asked, turning towards Sho-chan and Eri.
"Okay." they said at the same time.
"I saw it over there! Let's go!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan.