»»----- Heroes -----««

Play the video above when instructed! If you can't open it, it is the nightcore of 'Heroes (We Could Be) by Alesso. The nightcore itself was done by 'NightcoreReality.' Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Y/N's POV

"Hey, do you think I could put on a little show for everyone?" I asked. Recovery Girl looked at me with a smile.
"I'll go speak with Present Mic. What do you plan on doing?"
"I'll sing a song. Heroes." I replied.
"You better get yourself prepared then." she said before heading out of the infirmary.

I quickly ran outside of the school and used my path of petals to teleport home. I took a quick shower and ran my fingers through my closet. What screams 'I'm alive and I'm here to show you what it means to be a hero'?

My eyes landed on a beautiful white dress which I had never worn before. A pink ribbon wrapped around the waist line and it was beautifully decorated with flowers. This will work!

I put on the dress and decorated my hair with sakura blossoms

I put on the dress and decorated my hair with sakura blossoms. I took one final glance at the mirror, and with an approving nod, I made my way back to the infirmary using my petals. I found Recovery Girl there, staring at me with wide eyes.

"My goodness! You look stunning!" she exclaimed.
"Thanks!" I said, beaming.
"I have set up everything. All we need to do is wait for the cavalry battle to come to a close and you'll be given a moment to go up!"
"Thank you so much Recovery Girl!" I said, pulling her into my arms.

Todoroki's POV

We were half way through the match. My team had finally decided to target Midoriya. Iida propelled us forward as I instructed Yaoyorozu to prepare to guard us and conduct electricity. We shielded ourselves with a sheet created by Yaoyorozu and let Kaminari send out a powerful wave of electricity. He shocked everyone else, leaving us with less than 6 minutes to take Midoriya's headband. Using a pole Yaoyorozu created, I touched the ground and froze it, immobilizing the other teams. I took the chance to grab a few extra headbands. We then proceeded to charge at Midoriya's team yet again. I cornered their team using my ice and charged at them with full force. One minute remained.

He's keeping his distance staying on the left side. He's playing attention. At this rate. if I want to freeze them over the shortest distance possible, I'll get Iida. And if he keeps moving like this I'll do myself in if I freeze indiscriminately. And Tokoyami can defend against Kaminari's electricity. One more minute.

"Everyone, there's les than a minute left," began Iida. "You won't be able to use me after this. I'm counting on you!"
"Iida?" What is he talking about?
"Hang on tight. Make sure you get it, Todoroki," he said. "Torque Over Reciproburst!"

Iida propelled us at Midoriya and I managed to grab hold of his headband. I tied the headband around my neck as Midoriya's team charged at us in an attempt to retrieve their lost points. I watched in shock as power began surging through Midoriya's arm. For a brief moment, I let go of my flames in order to counter his incoming attack. What did I... just do..? In that moment.. I used my fire... In that moment, he managed to grab one of the headbands, but I had changed the order, leaving Midoriya with 70 points. 10 more seconds remained. Bakugou's team had arrived out of nowhere. Just as he propelled himself towards us, the time ran up. Leaving him to fall to the ground.