»»----- Plan -----««

Todoroki's POV

"Okay, so why are we talking about Dion?" asked Uraraka.
"He's working on the mission with us." grumbled Y/N. "On a different note, where did you sleep last night?"
"On a chair." said Uraraka with a nervous laugh. Y/N let out a sigh.
"I'll get you some breakfast." she said, standing up and exiting the room we were currently in. All of us sat in silence for a second.

"Well, now that she's gone, should we discuss the game plan?" asked Mt. Lady with a mischievous grin.
"You mean the one and only reason why I would sneak onto a private jet?" asked Uraraka with a laugh. Both of them turned to me. "Where, when, and how do you plan on doing it?"
"That's a surprise." I replied. "Considering how excited you two look, you'll follow and mess everything up."
"Awww..." muttered Uraraka with a sigh. "I guess it can't be helped..."
"Yeah, we wouldn't want to ruin anything." stated Mt. Lady. Y/N suddenly returned.

"Ruin what?" she asked, walking towards the table with a fresh plate of waffles. She placed it at her previous seat and motioned for Uraraka to sit down.
"Nothing." said Uraraka.
"You know when I am lying, but I also know when you're lying, so spill." said Y/N with a laugh.
"I can't tell you." said Uraraka.
"It's not that you can't, it's that you're worried whatever plan you have will fall out of place if you tell me." stated Y/N. Uraraka and Mt. Lady blinked at her in shock.
"How do you always know exactly what's happening?!" asked Uraraka with a laugh.
"Not exactly, but to be honest, this isn't the first time you've acted sketchy around me." replied Y/N. "Anyways, just eat your breakfast while I pretend my bestie didn't just sneak on the private jet that's taking us to our mission."
"Y/N, are you forgetting something?" asked Mt. Lady.
"What? The fact that there are only five beds, the fact that she needs a place to stay once we get to Paris, or the fact that she didn't bring any clothes with her?" asked Y/N.
"All of the above..." muttered Mt. Lady.

"What the hell..." muttered Hawks. "You girls are crazy..."
"Each of you have a screw loose!" laughed Present Mic.
"If we each have one screw loose, then you have 20..." muttered Y/N with a sigh. "Anyways, Ochaco-chan isn't allowed near the bar or any alcoholic beverages."
"Dang it..." muttered Mt. Lady. "Still no drinking buddy." Y/N's eyes flitted towards her phone.

"It's time for the meeting." she stated. "Don't do anything stupid."

Y/N left the room, leaving us to talk to ourselves.

"Sooo.... Anyone of you want to play a game?" asked Mt. Lady.
"Shouldn't you guys be in the meeting too?" asked Uraraka. "Why is Y/N the only one participating in it?" Everyone glanced around at each other.
"You two don't know about it, but she didn't want any of us to come along. When she heard that we were taking the mission as well, she got worried. To say the least, she's taking control of the entire mission because she doesn't want us getting hurt in the process." explained Hawks. "She's a good kid, but sometimes she acts like an overprotective mom."
"Yeah, I understand." said Uraraka with a laugh.
"Isn't that a bit strange?" I asked. "Haven't all of you been heroes longer than her?"
"Yeah, we have." confirmed Present Mic. "But this is the first time we're taking a mission outside of a country. Let alone one involving an organization as dangerous as this one."
"Dangerous organization??" questioned Uraraka.
"If Y/N has been keeping us updated, but she keeps leaving out a few important details..." muttered Hawks.
"Details?" I questioned.
"Like how equipped they are. I've heard Y/N mumbling to herself lately. From what I've been able to pick up, I don't think she plans on letting us actually enter their base." he stated.
"What?!" yelled Present Mic. Y/N suddenly entered the room.

"The meeting is still on. I'm here to get you guys involved. Ochaco-chan can stay if she wants." stated Y/N.

"Okay, we'll start with analyzing the opponent." said the voice.

"Well equipped with both powerful quirk users and deadly weapons." stated Y/N. "They have a private team that is constantly researching drugs which they supposedly test on the people they take from their human trafficking circle." Everyone blinked at Y/N. "The base is believed to be a large estate surrounded in a dense forest. The exact location is unknown. The route to reach the estate is unknown. Our main target is Ichirou Hayate. He is believed to have fled to France in an attempt to escape and arranged marriage. His father refused to give details beyond that." While saying this, Y/N held a serious expression. "The name of the organization is Lament. They are involved with drug development, illegal drug distribution, gun trading, robbery, murder, and human trafficking."

"Thank you for that summary, Y/N." said the voice.
"I told you not to call me by my first name." stated Y/N. She used a dark, cold tone.
"Alright." said the voice with a laugh. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Do you wish to elaborate the plan provided by the Japanese government?" questioned the voice. Y/N took a deep breath.

"As I said before, Lament is involved with human trafficking. That's how we plan on breaching their organization. I will be sent in-" Y/N was interrupted by Mt. Lady's concerned yelling.
"What?! That's beyond dangerous! Didn't you just say they tested drugs on who they bring back?!" she asked. Y/N nodded her head.
"As I was saying- I will be sent into the circle in hopes of being taken by the organization. I will have multiple trackers attached to myself to keep my location in check. Along with that, I will leave petals behind at certain locations so that once I escape, we can return and take over their base."
"That seems like a very simple and straightforward plan." said the voice. "Although, I don't believe your teammates are very pleased with this little act of self sacrifice."
"What's it to you?" asked Y/N. "I thought you'd be happy about this whole 'self sacrifice' ordeal." The phone stayed silent for a moment of time.
"That's the past. I've changed." said the voice.
"Yeah, I know." said Y/N. "I also know why you did it. Meaning, I know that your greed has no bounds." Y/N took a deep breath. "Hizashi will be in charge of communication." stated Y/N. "The moment we reach France, we need to keep in contact with the local police force and relay information between us and them. Hawks will be infiltrating as a fake member of Lament. There are so many members, it's incredibly difficult for large organizations to keep track of the underlings. He will be in charge of assisting me at any moment. Yu-chan, I want you to organize a portion of the police force to surround the building and prepare for an ambush. I'll make it rain petals once I've left the building with the organization. That's when I want you to breach the building." Y/N turned to face me. "I know nothing about you, Mr. Masked Dude, so I want you to stay with my friend. Don't leave her side at any moment, okay?" she asked. I nodded my head.
"Wait- What about me?" questioned Uraraka. "I can help!"
"Before I am entered into the circle, I will attempt to hack into the camera system of where they will be hosting the auction. If I am successful, I will give you the laptop I used so you can keep track of whatever is happening. I'll make sure to get you an earpiece so you can keep in contact with Hizashi, okay?" questioned Y/N.
"I didn't know you could hack." said Uraraka.
"The league brewed one heck of a monster..." muttered Y/N.
"You learned a lot of stuff from them, huh?" asked Uraraka. Y/N nodded her head.
"I only know Lua, Python, and C++, though." said Y/N with a shrug.
"How did you put together this plan?" questioned Hawks.
"You heard what Dion said, it was put together by the Japanese government." stated Y/N.
"That's a plan only you would be able to come up with." stated Mt. Lady. "The government has given us plans before. Trust me, they aren't that detailed." Y/N let out a sigh.
"They didn't provide us with a plan so I made one." she confessed. "I put it together based off of your combat styles. Hizashi typically keeps at a distance and uses his quirk to disorient and damage his opponents' senses. Yu-chan is good with outdoor combat. With her quirk, she is able to take control over a large area with ease. Hawks has been training with close combat and is able to easily escape, which is why I chose him to infiltrate with me." explained Y/N. "Mr. Masked Dude is our wild card."

"I guess that concludes our meeting." said the voice before ending the call.

Don't mind me~ Just trying to figure out a plot.
~Lua