»»----- Yes, Your Majesty -----««

You'll know when to play the song c:

Todoroki's POV

"Go ahead." said a sweet voice. The interview had been going on for at least an hour. How is she still so energetic?

"Now, I know that 'confession' is one of the themes in that box and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't secretly hoping you'd get it, but if that was the theme, who would you dedicate the song to?"
Y/N's face flushed red as she thought of who she would dedicate the song to.
"I'd rather not say." she said with a nervous laugh, avoiding eye contact with the interviewer.
"Aww~ But I'm sure the world would like to know who managed to snatch the heart of Japan's sweetheart~" sang out the interviewer.
"This is information I'd only give off camera." said Y/N with a laugh. "I wouldn't even say it to my classmates. I'd say only my bestie and close friends know." I watched as she took out her phone. "I can show you if you want."
"Really?" asked the interviewer. Y/N nodded her head. "He doesn't know, but I actually have a few secret pictures I took of him." she said with a nervous laugh. The interviewer's eyes went wide as she looked at the phone.
"I can see why you like him~" she said with a laugh. Y/N face turned even redder. "You said something about your 'bestie' being the only person who would know for sure who he is. Who's your best friend?" asked the interviewer.
"I'm sure you saw her at the sports festival!" exclaimed Y/N with a big smile. "Her name is Ochaco Uraraka! She has short, brown hair and is one of the sweetest people on Earth!"
"You said 'one of the sweetest people on Earth'; do you know others that fall into that category?" I watched as she whispered something into the interviewer's ear. "Do you have a ship name for those two?" she asked with a grin.
"IzuOcha!" exclaimed Y/N. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Uraraka and Midoriya's faces explode into vibrant shades of red.
"Do you think others would know who you're talking about?" asked the interviewer.
"The entirety of class 1-A." stated Y/N with a grin.
"Do you think they're embarrassed right now?"
"Definitely! Ochaco-chan probably lost control over her quirk and is floating around the common room right now." said Y/N with a laugh. She was right. Uraraka was floating around with her hands over her face.
"What about the other?"
"He's probably burying his face into a pillow or something." replied Y/N. Everyone's eyes widened as they turned towards Midoriya who currently had his face hidden behind a pillow.

"It's kind of scary how well she knows them..." muttered Kirishima.
"Kind of?? If she knows them that well, then what about us?! She probably has all of our greatest weaknesses recorded in the back of her mind or something!" exclaimed Kaminari. A sound came from the TV, drawing everyone's attention.

"Looks like the poll has come to an end!" exclaimed the interviewer. "The song you will be singing is... drum roll please..." I rolled my eyes as what Y/N declared as the 'Bakusquad' began banging on the coffee table. "Queen by Loren Gray!"

"This is going to be interesting..." muttered Y/N with a nervous laugh.
"Well, before we get to the event, the guest is normally given a some time to prepare themselves. Or to put it simply, a costume change. Your mom has already chosen your outfit." said the interviewer.
"With this song... I'm a bit worried about what she chose." Y/N replied, clearly worried about what her mother could have possibly chosen for her outfit.
"Considering your typical outfit style, you'll be stepping a bit out of your comfort zone." laughed the interviewer. "This is optional, but I'm sure the viewers wouldn't mind if you gave them a performance." suggested the interviewer.
"You can't just get their hopes up like that." said Y/N with a laugh. "I don't like letting people down, so I'll try my best, but don't be too disappointed with the outcome."
"Alright!" cheered the interviewer. "Then let's have a small break while we get you ready!"

Y/N's POV

I looked down at my phone as we were given a break. I looked at the picture I had just shown Akemi.