»»----- Experience -----««

Y/N's POV

"Hey! If you've got trash, then bring it here!" yelled Bakugou.
"Bakugou, thanks!" called Kirishima.
"Right!" exclaimed Bakugou.
"Please take this too." said Tokoyami as he approached Bakugou.
"Give it here!" exclaimed Bakugou.
"Mine too!" called Pikachu.
"Me too!" exclaimed Sero.
"And mine!" said Grape Boy.
"Thank you!"
"Merci!"
"Thanks!"

"You stashed too much away, you bastards!" yelled Bakugou. Why does it look like they're summoning a demon with trash?

"Togata's story of how he went from last to top is great, isn't it?" cheered Mina-chan

"Yeah!" agreed Toru-chan.
"I'm looking forward to doing a work study now." said Tsu-chan.
"I wonder how it'll turn out." said Ochaco-chan. "He said they were still figuring out what to do with the first years..."
"We're just waiting for Mr. Aizawa to give us the go-sign, I suppose." commented Crafting Bench. Ever since our mini battle, there's been an awkward air between us.
"Hey, Y/N, you're a pro hero, does that mean we can work with you?" asked Mina-chan.
"Well, I'm a special case since I'm still a student, so I'm not quite sure." I replied with a smile. "But I don't really cooperate with many heroes. I only do that during big missions, so it would be best to go with other heroes. The goal is to make yourself known in the hero circle."
"Really?" questioned Mina-chan. "As the number two hero, I would've thought that you'd be working with a lot of other heroes."
"Well, I'm typically given solo missions because I'm strong enough to handle myself. Of course, if I'm overwhelmed, I can always call for backup. Otherwise, it's just capture the villain then wait for the next mission." I explained.
"Jeez, sounds pretty boring." commented Toru-chan.
"I don't do it for the thrill." I said with a shrug. Just then, my phone began ringing.

"Welp, that's my alarm to head over to the conference meeting." I said, standing up. "Talk to you guys later." I exited the dorms and made my way towards the main school building. I entered the meeting room and realized I was a bit early.

"Hello, Y/N." greeted Nezu. "You're here earlier than the rest."
"Hello." I replied, taking a seat. "They'll probably be here in a few seconds." 1... 2... 3... The doors opened and the remainder of the teachers filed in.

"Alright, we're here to discuss the 'work study' for the first years." stated Nezu. "We'll make this simple. All in favor of having it, raise your hand." I raised mine along with two others; we were the minority.
"All in favor of calling it off?" The rest of the teachers, including Nezu and Uncle Toshi, raised their hands. "For those of you who voted in favor of the work study, is there any particular reasoning behind it?"
"Experience." I stated. "You've brought them into the dorms to keep them protected, away from all villain outbreaks. Yes, that is the ideal result, but it also takes away the chance of them experiencing it first hand. While being supervised by an experienced hero, they'll be able to remain both safe and learn from the experience." I explained. "As of right now, their progression as heroes will be stunted."
"I understand, but we can't risk placing the students in any more danger." stated Cementoss.
"That is why we should limit their options." I replied. "If they are subjected only to agencies which have good results in terms of internships, they should be fine." The teachers glanced at each other.
"Did you prepare this statement beforehand?" asked Hizashi. I nodded my head.
"Yes, I did." I stated. "I spent a little over an hour thinking of how this would go for the first years considering a lot more passed the exam in comparison to previous years along with the growing criminal activity."
"Y/N, are you sure they will be safe if they participate in this?" asked Nezu.
"No one is ever completely safe." I replied. "At any moment, a villain could bust those doors down and attack us. Nevertheless, we shouldn't treat them as endangered species. They can only grow if we place them out into what they consider the unknown."
"I don't like this..." mumbled Aizawa. "But at the same time, I agree with her. We need strong heroes, not sheltered kids." Nezu nodded his head.
"If limited to offices that have a good track record when it comes to taking in interns, the first years shall be allowed to work as interns." stated Nezu. "If anyone objects to this new policy, please say so now." The room fell silent. "Well then, that is all. Meeting adjourned."

This is where the 4th season starts. Please stop if you don't want any spoilers. The anime will continue the 4th season starting in October. If you're fine with spoilers/have read the manga, feel free to proceed.

Cute fanart from yorunvo! Thank you very much for this adorable picture! 💖💞💕~Lua

~Lua