»»----- Dorms -----««

Y/N's POV

Days had passed since the Symbol of Peace had stepped down, leaving Endeavor as the number one hero and me in second. I was currently helping the teachers collect permission from the students' parents to move them into the dorms.

I knocked on front door of the Todoroki household, forms in hand.

"Hm? Kayama?" Fuyumi's head poked through the door.
"Hello, Fuyumi, and you can call me Y/N. I need to speak with your father about the addition of dorms to UA." I said, smiling at her. "Is he here?" She nodded her head.
"Yeah, I'll go get him." she said, turning away and disappearing into the house. In seconds, the new number one hero stood in front of me.
"What do you want?" he asked in an annoyed tone.
"Good afternoon, Enji Todoroki. I am here to get your consent for your son, Shouto Todoroki, to be moved into the new UA dorms." I said, handing him the forms. He read over them quickly.
"Do you have a pen?" he asked. I nodded my head and handed it to him. He signed the forms and I flinched as he slammed the door. I began making my way back to the car where Aizawa and Uncle Toshi waited for me.

"He didn't have to be rude..." muttered Uncle Toshi.
"There's a reason why I suggested I go alone for this one." I replied. Up next was Bakugou. "I can take this one as well." I said, grabbing his forms and exiting the car. The two adults only nodded at me as I made my way towards the Bakugou residence.

I rang the doorbell and heard loud footsteps before the door swung open.

"Flower girl?! What are you doing here?!" asked Bakugou.
"Do you mind if I come in and speak to your parents?" I asked, smiling at him. He nodded his head and led me inside. We all gathered in the living room.
"So, what did you want to talk about, Miss Kayama?" asked Mrs. Bakugou. I smiled and placed the forms in front of her.
"UA is implementing a dorm system. We are gathering permission from parents to allow their children to stay there. The teachers and I have decided that it would be in the students' best interest to be at UA where they would constantly be under the watch and protection of both their teachers and peers." I explained.
"Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!" exclaimed Mrs. Bakugou as she took the forms. She signed them without bothering to go over them. I sweat dropped as Bakugou and his mom began arguing.
"You two... stop it..." muttered Mr. Bakugou. I gave him a kind smile.
"Are they always like this?" I asked. He nodded his head. "It kind of shows how close they are, it's nice to see that your family is doing well, even after all of the recent events." I then turned back to Mrs. Bakugou. "Are you sure you're alright with Bakugou living in the dorms?" I asked.
"Oh? We'd actually be grateful. Katsuki is reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good quirk too, so he had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this." she said. "He kept getting praised for shallow stuff. That's why I was really happy to hear what the teachers said at the press conference. Yeah, it made me think that this school was really watching him carefully. I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now so... You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust UA and will leave him to you. He's a hopeless guy, but please help him and make him a good hero." she said. I nodded my head and smiled at her.
"As his classmate, I will do everything I can to help, and I know the teachers and staff at UA will be helping as well. You can count on us!" I said with a smile.

I collected the signed forms and left the Bakugou residence. It was a lot easier than I thought.

"Looks like you came back in one piece." said Aizawa. "For some reason I expected you to come back looking like deep fried street food."
"The Bakugou family is actually really nice." I replied, handing him the signed forms. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Tododokidoki
My dad is telling me to pack up and said that you'd know what's going on

Flower Queen
UA is planning on moving the students into dorms