»»----- Number 2 -----««

Todoroki's POV

My dad's voice rang out throughout the hall. "You're not going to tell me I'm in the way?" he asked. "You need to control your left side... You're just letting it all out and it's dangerous. But you have abandoned your childish tantrum and finally became a perfect upgrade of me. After you graduate, come work for me. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty."
"There's no way I can abandon anything." My voice low. "It's not something that can be so easily reversed." I lifted my left hand. "It's just... back then... For that one moment... I forgot about you."

I looked up to see a familiar face standing behind my old man.

"Hey, Enji~" Her voice sounded sweet and warm. "Guess what~?" She asked, a big smile on her face.
"What?" my dad asked, rolling his eyes at the girl.
"My mom wanted me to tell you something~!" She said, her smile growing slightly bigger. "Would you like to know~?" She leaned in towards his ear and cupped her mouth. "SCREW YOU!" She screamed. She bounced backwards. She seemed incredibly satisfied with what she had done. She laughed at his pained expression. "That was pay back~" She turned to face me. Just as she was about to walk towards me, my dad grabbed her shoulder. I watched as he lifted his fist, ready to punch her in the face. I was about to freeze him, but she was smiling. As long as she's smiling, she has everything under control.

My dad's fist was about to meet her face, but it was stopped by a cluster of petals.

"Jeez, Enji~" She looked at my dad. "If you want to fight, we should do it outside~" My eyes widened. Even my father was shocked. "We can spar in the arena if you want." Her fingers pointed towards the arena I had just exited from. We were taking a short break, so it was a perfect time for a small match.
"Sure. Why not. I'll be able to test if you're a worthy opponent of my son."
"Great! Let's head out and fight." She approached my father and whispered something in his ear. He only nodded and I watched as they made their way outside and onto the arena.

"What's this?!" Present Mic's voice boomed. "It looks like we have a surprise match!" The audience's attention immediately focused towards the arena.

I watched as Y/N carefully took off the jacket I had given her and placed it on a cluster of petals which she had sent towards me. She mouthed a 'don't worry' before turning towards my dad. He wore his hero costume, while she still wore the cheerleading outfit from earlier. The crowd went wild. Shouts and cheers were heard.

"We have Y/N Kayama! This young girl has battled many villains before! Some could say she's practically a pro hero! And on the other side of the arena... We have Endeavor! This fiery hero is ranked second! Just behind All Might!" The crowd yelled and cheered. Y/N created a cloud of petals to sit on as she waved at the crowd. Why couldn't she have changed into something else? That freaking cheerleading outfit is too damn revealing! Just look at those men staring at her body!

My eyes found Y/N's mom, Midnight, staring at the two in shock. It was obvious she was worried... but for some reason, her worried gaze was on my father. Not Y/N.

"Ready... set.. START!" Present Mic announced the beginning of the match.

I watched in horror as my father erupted into flames. He then charged at her. His fist was ready to hit her, but just before he could reach her, he was constrained by petals.

"What's this?! Endeavor is constricted by Y/N's petals!"

He did his best to wiggle out of the petals, but they wouldn't budge. Now Y/N was giggling.

"What's this? The number 2 hero can't get out of my petals? Why not? You are always so overbearing yet you can't wiggle out of this simple trick? Surely you're more powerful than this." She wore a smirk on her face. She made the petals carry him to the middle of the arena. She then stood up and walked over to him. "Why aren't you struggling, Endeavor?" She asked. Her voice seemed to be filled with wonder and curiosity.
"Since when were you this powerful?!" He spat.
"I've always been this powerful, Endeavor." She replied. "I just didn't want to hurt your pride. After all, I'm only 14 years old." My dad erupted into flames yet again.

"Is this really how the match will end?! Y/N easily immobilized Endeavor!!" The crowd roared.

"Maybe you should sleep for a while." She said, a smile still visible on her face. The crowd gasped as my father fell into a deep slumber.

"Endeavor is unconscious!! Y/N has easily defeated the number 2 hero!!!" Screams and shouts could be heard from the audience. I watched as she created a bed using her petals and placed my father on top of it. She removed the petals that restrained him. She turned around and began to walk away.

"You can wake up now~" Her voice sounded sweet. Like a mother waking up her child for their first day of school. The crowd gasped as my father shot up from the bed. In the blink of an eye, he had charged at the girl who had her back turned. Just as he was about to land a blow on her back, she stepped to the side and tripped him. "Jeez, Endeavor. Since when were you this slow? Also, don't forget about our deal~" She said before heading back to me.

She gave me a big hug.

"Soooo... How did I do?" She asked, an expectant look on her face.
"You did so well I might have to sleep with both eyes open if I ever get you mad." She smiled a big smile and she nuzzled her head into my chest. "Ahem.. Y/N..?"
"Yeah?" She asked, looking up at me.
"First, you're only wearing the cheerleading outfit." Her face grew red as she grabbed the jacket I had given her before. "Second, I only have half of my shirt." Her face grew even redder as she turned around. I suddenly felt myself being surrounded in petals. They were soft and comforting. I looked down to find a shirt made of petals covering my body. She turned back around to face me, the red gone from her face.
"Let's get you patched up before your final match with Bakugou!" She exclaimed before grabbing me by the wrist and taking me to Recovery Girl's temporary infirmary.

"Oh, Y/N!" Recovery Girl beamed at her. "You left your presents and stuff back at my office in UA! I decided to put them in the teacher lounge, so you can go get them once this whole festival thing is over!"
"Thank you, Recovery Girl! Also, do you mind patching up Sho-chan over here?" She pointed towards me. Small cuts were found on my body, but none were deep enough for blood.
"There's no need." I said.
"Heal him, please," said Y/N, ignoring what I said. "The same ointment I always use is enough."
"I said there's no need." She only rolled her eyes.
"All right. Let me see those cuts of yours." Said Recovery Girl. She examined the cuts on my arms. She then began applying a clear gel-like substance to the cuts. My eyes widened as the cuts disappeared the moment they were touched by the ointment. Recovery Girl then turned towards Y/N. "You have two choices, sweetie. One: I mummify you to cover up that skin of yours. Don't think I didn't see all those boys looking at you. Or two, you create an outfit for yourself." Y/N's eyes widened.
"Oh. My. Goodness! I can't believe I forgot I could just make clothes for myself!" She exclaimed. "I even made a shirt for Sho-chan!" I watched as she formed a shirt and leggings using her petals.
"So you can beat the number 2 hero, but you can't keep track of all the things you can do with your quirk?" I asked, smirking.
"Rude!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Anyways, the final round is going to start soon. Head over to the waiting room!" She then shoved me out the door. "Good luck!" She called before slamming the door shut. I put my ear to the door, listening to what was happening inside.
"Soo~ You and Todo-" Recovery Girl's voice was cut off by Y/N's screams.
"No! It's not what you think!!" I chuckled to myself as I made my way to the waiting room.

What in the world is this girl doing to me?

Error 402. Author-chan has ceased to write proper English.
~Lua