»»----- Drama -----««

Y/N's POV

We each took a few things to eat before heading back out to talk with a few of the guests. The entire time, I could feel that Izumi girl glaring at me from within the crowd. I shrugged it off, but for some reason I had this unsettling feeling.

"Y/N?" I heard Sho-chan's voice. Apparently I had zoned out.
"Yes?" I asked back.
"Do you want to come with me to get drinks?" he asked.
"Sure." I replied, smiling.

We made our way towards a table lined with drinks of different colors. Sho-chan went ahead to choose between the large selection of drink while I waited by his side. Suddenly, I felt a cold liquid splash all over me. I turned around to see a smirking Izumi.

"Whoops!" she exclaimed before running off into the crowd. I let out an annoyed sigh. Just then, a rather large group of males ran up to me, offering me their coats.
"No thank you! I'm fine, there's no need." I said, giving them a kind smile. Some left while others insisted.

"Here take mine!"
"It would be best if you were to take mine."
"No, please take mine. I insist!"

"I'm seriously fine." I said. Sure, the dress was ruined, but there really was no need for all of this. Not a moment later, I felt something be draped over me.
"She already has a partner to receive a coat from." Sho-chan's voice came in a low growl. I looked up to see him glaring at the persistent group of males. One by one, they dispersed into the sea of guests. I let out a sigh.

"You really didn't need to do that." I said, laughing lightly as I looked up at him.
"So I was just supposed to stand by while others tried to steal my partner?" he asked.
"Well, no. You just didn't need to scare them."
"What if I wanted to?"
"You're a piece of work sometimes, you know that?"
"Yes, I do." he replied with a chuckle.

I looked around at the guests. My eyes widened when I saw Yu-chan restraining Izumi. I watched as she escorted the furious girl out of the party. When Yu-chan opened the door, a horde of reporters swallowed them whole.

"Umm.. Sho-chan..?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think we should help Yu-chan with the reporters?"
"Yu-chan?"
"She's Mt Lady."
"Oh. Well, we don't have to, do we?"
"No, but we could save Izumi from becoming a disappointment."
"Do you seriously want to help her after what she did?"
"If I'm being honest, no, but reporters can be vicious."
"Well, I'm not going."
"Fine."

I released myself from his hold and made my way towards the doors. I could see Yu-chan being swarmed. I quickly pushed my way through and dragged her back inside the ballroom.

"Where's Izumi?" I asked.
"That brat? She's somewhere in that mess." she replied, pointing at the swarm in front of us.
"You didn't say anything that would hurt her reputation, did you?" I asked.
"Nothing in particular."
"Good." I let out a relieved sigh. "One accident could ruin her entire life, and she's still pretty young."
"Even after she tried to steal your boyfriend?" asked Yu-chan, grinning.
"Don't. You. Dare." I said, staring up at her. She won the height game, but I won the intimidation game.
"Alright, alright." she said, putting her hands up in mock defeat. "I won't tease you." she said with a laugh.
"See you later, I need to find my partner." I said as I walked deeper into the ballroom.

I scanned the room until I found him. Surrounded by a swarm of girls. This'll be fun. I made my way towards the group and latched onto Sho-chan's arm.

"Awww~ Who are they?~" I asked, looking up and Sho-chan. "Are these your friends?~"
"To be honest, I don't know them." he replied.
"And who are you?" asked one of them. They gave off the same aura as Izumi.
"I'm Y/N Kayama, nice to meet you." I said, sticking out one of my hands. She slapped it away and rolled her eyes.
"Mai Sumiko." she replied.
"That's a lovely name." I said, smiling at her.
"Looks like you're friends with Todoroki over here." she said giving him a sweet smile. "Have you even met his dad? Because I have, and he adores me." she replied with a grin.
"Yes, I have met his father. On multiple occasions, actually. He's the one who provided me with this dress and asked me to be his son's partner for this evening." I said, smiling back. Her brows furrowed.
"Really?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I only smiled back. No one can see what I'm truly think if I hide it behind a smile. "Would you mind if I borrow your partner?" She asked with a grin. "I'm sure he'd rather be with me than some random bitch assigned to him by his father."
"You know what I find hilarious? The fact that people like you don't seem of have a mind for the people around you. While you're busy trying to insult me, other people hear what you say and think: 'Look at that rude brat! I can't believe she would say such things!'" I replied, my smile not fading. "You're doing more damage to yourself than anyone else here." Something in her must have snapped, because she raised her hand to slap me. I've been through enough drama to know how to avoid giving her the chance of becoming the victim. I let her hit me.