»»----- Murder -----««

Todoroki's POV

We were all seated in the common room as we put together our plans for the cultural festival.

"First, I think we should figure out what food we'll have." stated Iida as he made chopping motions with his hands.
"Yo, where's Y/N?" asked Kaminari. "Shouldn't she be here too?"
"She's meeting with Aizawa and Togata right now." I stated.
"We should have crêpes!" exclaimed Aoyama.
"And croissants!" exclaimed Uraraka.
"Macarons and cream puffs!" cheered Ashido.
"And who the fuck is going to make all of that?" grumbled Bakugou.
"Y/N knows how to make that stuff." said Uraraka. "But I doubt she'll be able to make all of it alone."
"Well, Bakugou knows how to cook and we all know that Sato can bake." said Ashido.
"I'm not going to fucking cook for those damn extras." scoffed Bakugou.
"Please!" exclaimed Ashido.
"Come on man, if you do this, it could turn out really well!" exclaimed Kirishima.
"It ain't gonna turn out well!" yelled Bakugou. "You're all trying to play nice with the other departments so they can let off some stress, is that it? But what's the damn point if the ones doin' it were the source of their stress to begin with? That ain't nothin but self satisfaction! They're all pissed off at us! There's no way they'll just lay down and accept this!" he growled.
"Hold on! Don't put it that way!" exclaimed Hagakure.
"You didn't participate in the meeting when we decided on this, so it's a little late to be complaining." I stated.
"Well it's fucking annoying!" growled Bakugou. "It's not like we're trying to get tossed around by villains here! Why are we the ones who have to act all sensitive?!"

"That's a good question." said a voice. Everyone turned to find Y/N, Aizawa, and Togata standing by the door. "It's honestly a very good thing to think about. 'Why are we the ones who have to act all sensitive?'" questioned Y/N in a thoughtful tone. "Why do we need to play nice when they're rude. Why do we need to show kindness when they wish we would just eat dirt? It's simple, really." Everyone stared at her with wide eyes. "Don't you want to show them who's the bigger person? Don't you want to show them that despite everything being thrown at you, you're still better than them? Or do you want to stoop as low as them and fight back?" She stepped towards Bakugou. "You see my point now, don't you?" she asked. Bakugou gave a reluctant nod of his head.
"If all you're tryin' to do is court their favor. then quit while you're ahead." growled Bakugou. "We've gotta hit em' with everything we've got..! This ain't a friendship party, it's a slug fest! If we're gonna do this we gotta go all the way! We're gonna murder the whole school!" roared Bakugou.
"With pastries, of course." laughed Y/N.

"I thought we were gonna have to spend the next week trying to convince Bakugou to help. I'm surprised Y/N got him to join so easily." said Kaminari.
"She's so good at convincing people that it's kind of scary." I chuckled. She pouted and stuck her tongue out at me.
"Anyways, please give a warm welcome to Eri!" cheered Y/N. Eri poked her head out from behind Togata with Star in her arms. Everyone sent her waves while she remained behind Togata.
"Anyhow, Eri and I thought that we could walk around and explore the campus after this. Want to join us, Midoriya?" asked Togata.
"Sho-chan gets to come too!" exclaimed Y/N. Both Midoriya and I stood up and made our way towards the group.
"Hello, Bad Apple and Mr. Deku." greeted Eri.
"Hello." we said at the same time as we made our way out of the dorms.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/N's POV

We were walking as a group down one of the halls of UA.

"Even though there's no school today, because everyone lives on campus, lots and lots of them are continuing their preparations today!" exclaimed Mirio. Eri was running around us in circles while chasing Star who was flying in the air. However, every time a person passed, she would grab my hand and walk with me until they passed. She didn't seem too shy back at the zoo. I though she'd be fine with seeing people.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Aizawa, Mirio, and I stepped into Nezu's office to talk about giving Eri a small tour of campus.

"We're here to ask for permission to take Eri to the cultural festival!" I announced, walking inside.
"Y/N? Aizawa? Togata?" questioned Nezu as he looked up from a set of documents.
"As Y/N said, we want your permission to bring Eri to the cultural festival." stated Aizawa.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea... However, that kid has been cut off from the rest of society until now, right? Just like Y/N. You should know based off of Y/N's experience that things could go wrong and she might go into a state of panic." stated Nezu.
"I believe, she is ready to go." I stated. "Yesterday, Sho-chan and I took her to the zoo. She remained calm and if anything, she was excited to see all of the animals." They all blinked at me.
"You what?!" they exclaimed at the same time.
"Y/N, you know that you didn't react well when you were first brought into a public place!" exclaimed Aizawa.
"Which is precisely why I decided the zoo was a good option. At the zoo, everyone is focused on the animals and their friends and family." I stated. "Unlike the press conference I was thrown into where I was constantly being approached and asked questions, Eri was in a place with lots of people, but they weren't directly overwhelming her." I explained. They blinked at me a second time.
"You wanted to gauge her reaction to being in a place with lots of people, but not to the point of her being overwhelmed?" questioned Aizawa.
"Precisely." I stated. "I want to slowly ease her into society." Nezu let out a sigh.
"I admit, we made a few mistakes when we first found you, but I'm still unsure." stated Nezu.
"You might not be, but I am. I experienced this first hand. Please trust me. If anything goes wrong, I will take full responsibility." I stated. "In addition, I believe it will help to have her constantly with at least one person that she's comfortable with."
"And who would that be?" questioned Nezu.
"That would be Y/N, me, Aizawa, Problem Kid, and Y/N's boyfriend." said Mirio.
"I see..." muttered Nezu. "Well, go ahead and take her on a tour around the school today to see how she reacts. I am placing my trust in you three. You can leave now." stated Nezu.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Please stop asking for lemons ;-;

Amazing fanart by Bl4ckR4bbit! Thank you very much~ 💞❤💕~Lua

~Lua