»»----- Prove It -----««

Y/N's POV

We were still in the car, returning to the dorms when I received a phone call.

"Hello-"
"Sakura! You are needed at the intersection of 18th and 15th street! There are reports of a Nomu appearing. We are requesting your help in damage control while Endeavor takes care of the threat."
"I'll be right there." I said quickly, ending the call.

"What was that?" asked Sho-chan.
"Fire Hazard is fighting and I need to provide support." I said, opening the window.
"Y/N?!" yelled Sho-chan and I jumped out and onto a platform.
"I'll get back to the dorms as soon as I can."
"But you're supposed to be on a recovery break!"
"I cut it short. Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said before flying away.

As I got closer to the scene I watched a building get sliced into two. I quickly used my petals to temporarily stabilize it. I watched as feather flew past.

"Y/N!" called Hawks as he soared above. I used my petals to make several platforms, carrying people away from the scene. I blocked off the main roads, preventing people from getting closer. I squinted my eyes as I saw a blinding light appear.

"I'll dice you up and burn you until there's nothing left!" yelled Endeavor.
"Clearly you've never cooked before, Endeavor!" called Hawks and he flopped onto the roof of a nearby building.
"No wonder Sho-chan doesn't know how to cook. He clearly never learned anything from you." I laughed.
"Are you teenagers ever serious?!" yelled Endeavor as he kept himself suspended in the air using his flames.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Todoroki's POV

We arrived at the dorms. The first thing I noticed was the class gather around the TV. My eyes widened as a bright light was seen followed by my dad being hit and thrown several blocks away by the creature.

"Todoroki..!" exclaimed the class as they noticed me. Eri's hand clutched my leg as she stared at the screen with wide eyes.
"Y-Y/N's there too, isn't she?" she asked in a shaky voice.
"Todoroki! We need to get Eri away from the screen!" exclaimed Uraraka. "I'll take her to me and Tsu-chan's room." she said, grabbing Eri's hand and tugging her out of the common room while my eyes were trained on the screen.

I watched as the camera flashed towards Y/N whos eyes were wide as she stared at my dad's body. She clenched her fists and turned her head to glare at the creature.

"A s-stronger h- h...ero... I-is there... a s- strong str- stro-" the creature's broken words were heard as it glanced around.

"Endeavor, get up!" yelled Y/N. "I know you're awake! If you don't get up right now, then I'll handle this thing! You know what it means if I defeat it!" What is she talking about? Everyone's eyes widened as my dad suddenly shot towards the Nomu. He raised his fist, but missed.

"Y/N, I swear if you dare take this, you'll regret it!" yelled my dad as he propelled himself towards the villain yet again. Y/N's petals danced around the area, guiding and protecting the retreating civilians as she stood on her platform, most likely scanning the area using her quirk. Her eyes suddenly darted to the side and she moved her body, dodging the Nomu as it tried to attack her. My dad followed soon after. I watched as Y/N sent her petals towards my dad.

"Is she attacking Endeavor?!" cried the reporter.
"No!" exclaimed a bystander. "Look! She's propelling him forward so he can surpass the speed of the creature!"

"Endeavor!" Y/N suddenly called. "You told me you have something you want to prove.... So prove it!!" My dad grit his teeth. "You told me you have something to make up for, so make up for it! You wanted to be the strongest, so prove that you are then repair the path that you took to get there!" What does she mean..? With that, my dad was sent upwards, away from all the buildings and people. There was a bright light before both him and the creature began falling. Both crashed to the ground and Y/N descended from her platform. I stared at the screen with wide eyes as he stood there, standing.

Y/N's POV

Hawks and I helped guide Endeavor to a less crowded space.

"I can't believe you actually used the same pose as All Might!" laughed Hawks.
"No.. I used... the other arm... His was... the left...!" said Endeavor.
"Enji Todoroki." I said with a sigh as I stared at the state he was in. "You've always been headstrong, haven't you?"
"Will you at least try to look at me in a different light?" he asked with a frustrated sigh.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

"Why did you call me here?" I asked, taking a seat at the table. Enji was seated at the other end. His arms were folded as he simply stared at me.
"News about you and my son is spreading." he stated.
"And?" I questioned. "You never cared about what happened within your family before. Is it affecting your image? Is that why you care?" His brows furrowed before he let out a sigh. I narrowed my eyes as the flames encompassing him died down ever so slightly.
"What do... they think of me?" he asked.
"Sorry, you'll have to be more specific than that." I scoffed.
"Rei and the kids." he stated, his eyes staring downwards. "What do they think of me?"
"Natsuo and Sho-chan are the most resentful If that's the answer you were searching for." I stated. "Fuyumi was less affected by what you did." I continued. "And Rei-san.... She knows that your mind is a mess. She defended your name when we were talking the other day."
"What exactly did she say?" he asked.
"You called me here to figure out what information I have on your own family?" I asked. I stood up and was about to leave when he shouted at me.
"Sit! I'm not done!"
"Then hurry up." I stated, sitting back down. "The only reason I'm bothering to sit here in front of you is because Rei-san convinced me. So speak."
"I did... a lot of things."
"Wow, thanks, Captain Obvious." I stated. "You messed up your family in the name of fame and you're talking to someone who isn't even a part of it about what you've done. Enji, what the heck are you thinking?"
"I want to change things..." he said.
"You want to fix what you've broken?" I questioned, raising a brow.
"Why the hell are you being so difficult?!" he yelled.
"Sorry, I'm just trying to mimic how Sho-chan would react if you told him this." I said. "If he heard this, he'd feel confused, upset, angry, and many more. Your family might despise you, but they secretly care. After all, you're their father. Maybe you're awful, despicable, a failure, a disappointme-"
"Get to the point." he hissed.
"Maybe you're a bad father, but you're still part of their bloodline. A small part of them secretly cares about you. Maybe the part of me that cared about my dad died years ago, but they still have that."
"I want to make it up to them."
"Then prove it." I stated. "You came to me to help you fix things, so prove to me that you won't hurt them more than you already have." I stood up and left, leaving Enji alone.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

"Let me stop the bleeding." I said, creating bandages and wrapping them around his body.

"Hold up for juuust a minute." said a voice. "A lot of things went beyond my expectations..." Both Endeavor and Hawks stared at Dabi with wide eyes while I stood in a defensive position, keeping them behind me. "Nice to meet you I guess... Endeavor."

This chapter was brought to you from my last two brain cells. c:

Adorable fanart by SunaSays! Check out their art account on Instagram! Thank you very much~ 💗💞💕
~Lua