»»----- Strawberries -----««

Y/N's POV

I walked into the dorm building with my classmates trailing behind me. The walk back was filled with silence. Aizawa watched us enter.

"You're finally back." he said, looking at us. I stared at the mounds of plastic bags. I picked up what belonged to me and placed it on a platform.
"I'm heading up." I said before disappearing into the elevator, leaving my classmates behind.

I walked into my dorm and set down the bags. Star flew over to his cat bed while I climbed the steps up into the loft. I fell to the bed and screamed into the pillow, taking a few seconds to breathe every once in a while. I repeated the cycle a few more times before turning to lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. I need to blow some steam... Didn't I hear Mom saying something about a new training arena? Arena Theta? Sighing, I got up from the bed and went down to my closet. I threw on some comfortable training clothes.

I groaned when I heard my stomach rumble. It was lunch time and I still hadn't had a chance to eat since this morning. I walked over to the grocery bags and began sorting the various items into the cabinets and refrigerator. Once I was done, I grabbed some bread, peanut butter, and strawberry jam. I made a couple sandwiches. One for now, and the other I placed in a zip-lock bag for later. I placed it in my purse and filled a reusable water bottle. Star got up from his bed and flew towards me. He landed on my head and curled up into a ball.

"Looks like you want to come too~" I said with a laugh. I picked up my bag and exited the dorm. I made my way down to the common room. My classmates stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y/-" began Izu-kun, but I cut him off.
"Nope. Not dealing with you guys." I said as I walked out of the dorms.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I stood in front of a large building. The entrance was blocked by two steel doors which towered over me. Just above them, was a steel plaque with 'Arena Theta' engraved into it. To my right was fingerprint scanner. I placed my thumb over the screen and watched as it glowed a bright green before a loud beep was heard.

"Student: Y/N Kayama. Class: 1-A" came a loud voice.

I watched as the steel doors slowly opened to reveal a long, narrow corridor illuminated by a strip of lights which ran along the ceiling. I began walking down it. My footsteps bounced off the white walls which surrounded me. After some time, the passageway opened up into what looked to be a control room. Just as I was about to inspect the control panel in front of me, I heard my ringtone in my bag. I quickly took out my phone to see who was calling me. Aizawa? Why would he call me?

"Y/N." he said through the phone.
"Yup, that's me." I replied.
"Why are you at Arena Theta?"
"Because I heard Mom talk about it on the phone a few days ago and I needed to blow off some steam."
"Please leave. Your class will have training there in a few weeks and I don't need you telling your classmates about everything that happens there. The school is trying to teach the students how to adapt to sudden changes and strange environments."
"Alright." I said with a sigh. "I'll leave."

I turned the other way and began walking down the corridor I had just come from. Star purred in my arms as I walked. After some time, I reached the two steel doors and exited the structure. Now that my plans have been ruined... what else could I do? I thought for a moment before a small smile crept onto my face.

"Let's go to the cat café I found you at!" I exclaimed with a laugh. I created a platform beneath my feet and whisked myself away, towards the café. It took about 10 minutes to get there. When I did, I descended from my platform and opened the glass door. I heard a little jingle as I walked inside. Immediately, I was crowded by a cluster of kittens like the first time I visited this place. I laughed as they ran around my feet. I smiled as I made my way towards the cashier.