»»----- Cat Thief -----««

Y/N's POV

"It's time for me to go." I said, standing up from the couch. Sho-chan stood up as well.
"Why is Todoroki getting up too?" asked Izu-kun.
"I agreed to let him come with me." I replied with a sigh.
"Bye." I chirped before exiting the dorm with Sho-chan. I smiled as the cool breeze hit my face.

"Do you want to fly?" I asked Sho-chan with a smile.
"It hasn't been that long since the exam. You shouldn't be using your quirk." he replied with a sigh.
"Fine." I pouted.
"Also, you still need to give me an honest reply to the question I asked." he said.
"Okay!" I exclaimed. "Fine. I stole your hoodie." I stated, my face turning red.
"I knew it." he chuckled. I pouted and turned my head to the side. We walked in a relaxing silence, watching as cars drove past. Eventually, we reached the train station.

"Are you sure you want to come?" I asked, looking up at Sho-chan as we sat on a nearby bench to wait for the scheduled train to arrive. "It's three hours to get to the airport and another three to get back."
"I'm coming with you." he stated. "That's final."
"Fine." I said with a sigh. "I'm too tired to argue with you."
"You're always too tired to argue with me." he chuckled, placing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
"You're just lucky I don't use everything I know against you." I huffed, sticking my tongue out at him.

"I remember Uraraka saying something about lying when you told everyone what your mission was... is it dangerous..?" he suddenly asked.
"No." I replied, shaking my head. "It's not dangerous, just classified."
"Are you sure?" he questioned. "You're already hurt."
"I told you I'm fine." I said beaming at him.

Todoroki's POV

"If you're fine then why do you wince whenever you move your arm?" I asked with a sigh.
"It's only normal." she said with a shrug. "It only stings, but I keep forgetting that I have it so whenever I move my arm it surprises me." Suddenly, the train arrived and we made our way inside.

"Are you sure you want to come?" she asked again.
"Why do I get the feeling that you don't want me to come?" I asked.
"It's going to be midnight by the time we get there!" she exclaimed. I grinned at the worry in her voice. "When you head back to the dorms, it'll be extremely early in the morning and completely dark outside!"
"Are you worrying about me?" I chuckled, grinning as her face turned red.
"Why would I worry about an idiot like you?" she asked, sticking her tongue out.
"Tsundere" I muttered under my breath.
"What did you say?" she asked, not hearing what I had said.
"Nothing." I replied, shaking my head. "You should rest now. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

"Actually, I want to hear about you and Yoarashi." she stated, looking up at me.
"Why are you so curious?" I asked with a sigh.
"Because it's not like you to suddenly battle with a classmate in the middle of an exam." she stated matter-of-factly.

"I met him during the examinations for those who got in through recommendations." I said with a shrug. "I said something mean and he was upset."
"Wooow." stated Y/N in a slightly accusing voice. "He's not that bad of a guy. What exactly did you say to him?"
"Something about him being in my way."
"Anyone would dislike you if you said that to them." she said with a groan. "He seems to resent both you and your father. For a second I thought you did something like... I don't know, steal his cat??"
"Why would I steal his cat?" I asked, raising a brow.
"Because you stole mine." she huffed, crossing her arms. "Cat thief."
"I am not a cat thief. It's not my fault Star loves me more." I stated. She turned her head quickly, causing her ponytail to slap me across the face. "Did you jus-"
"Yes I did." she stated, a triumphant grin on her face.
"First you steal my hoodie, now you slap me with your hair? How rude." I said jokingly.
"I'm not stealing it, okay?" she said. "I'm simply borrowing it for an extended amount of time."
"And how long is that going to be?" I asked.
"At least until I return from France, but I'm pretty sure we both know you won't be getting it back that soon." she said with a laugh. She suddenly let out a yawn.
"Rest." I said. "I'll wake you up." She lazily nodded her head and rested it on my shoulder. In seconds, she had fallen asleep.

"Aww~ Look at that cute couple." cooed an elderly woman to who I assumed was her husband. The elderly couple made eye contact with me and I struggled to contain the heat rushing to my face.
"It's not like that." I said. "We're not a couple."
"Not yet." said the woman with a knowing look.

Shit. Shit. Control your quirk. Y/N is on your left shoulder. Control your damn quirk.

I looked down at the sleeping girl, her relaxed body swayed slightly from the moving train. I noticed a strand of her H/C hair fall out of place and I quickly tucked it behind her ear.

"Not a couple my ass." snickered the elderly woman from before.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hey, Y/N, get up." I said, lightly shaking the sleeping girl. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around lazily. "Are we here?" she asked, stretching her arms upwards. We both rose from our seats and exited the train. The station we arrived at was across the street from the airport. We entered the large structure and Y/N immediately began walking towards a door that said 'Personnel Only.'

"You can head back now." Y/N said, turning towards me. "I really don't want you staying up too late." I nodded my head and left as she entered the door. I walked towards the male restrooms.

Which stall was it again..? Third one on the right?

I entered the stall and eyed the wall. I found a loose tile and pulled it out, revealing a small hole with a bag inside of it. I replaced the time and opened the bag. There was a black suit along with a black wig, a mask, colored contact lenses, a voice changer, and container of what I assumed was makeup of some kind. I began by changing into the suit. I sighed as I eyed the small container containing the makeup. I read the word 'foundation' on the container. How do you put this stuff on?? I stepped out of the stall and walked towards the mirror above the sink. Placing a small mound of foundation on my finger, I used it to hide my scar. Y/N won't recognize me, right? I trapped my hair beneath a hair net before placing the wig on. I carefully put on the contact lenses and the voice changer. It was a small earpiece with a microphone a few inches away from my mouth I turned it on and tested it out. I'll be damned if Y/N recognizes me. I put on the mask and exited the bathroom.

Cuz a person with a mask is not suspicious, right? 😂
~Lua