»»----- Beach -----««

Y/N's POV

Today was the day we'd be going to the beach. I immediately shot up in my bed and ran over to my bathroom. I had already chosen my outfit and packed everything I'd be needing. I took a quick shower and returned to my bedroom. I looked towards my bed. I slipped on my bathing suit and pulled some loose clothes on top.

I then looked towards my phone

I then looked towards my phone. I decided to sleep in today and it was currently 10:47. We had all decided to meet up at 1:00. We were going to have a huge picnic for lunch. I ran into the kitchen and began preparing some food. I knew other people would be bringing stuff as well, but I couldn't help myself. When I looked at what I had prepared, I realized it was more than enough to feed the entire class. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to the group chat.

Flower Queen:
Guys... I may or may not have just created a feast so you don't have to bring any food if you don't want to.

Alien Queen:
You did?!

Flower Queen:
I didn't make any dessert if you guys want to bring that.

Uravity:
I'm on it!

Human Pikachu:
So is absolutely everyone coming?

Froppy:
Did anyone invite Mineta?

Flower Queen:
Not trying to be rude, but I hope not.

Alien Queen:
Don't worry, I told him it was next weekend.

Flower Queen:
You evil genius!

Invisigirl:
Can't wait to see you guys there!

I set my phone down and got to work carefully packing away the food. I made sure to bring a ton of plates and cutlery as well. I checked the time. It was 12:13. I spent a lifetime making food and lost track of time. Luckily I could fly. I secured the food onto a platform and flew over to the beach. It wasn't too far, but still took some time. I realized only a few people had yet to arrive. After all, it's still half an hour early. I got down from my platform and took out my phone.

Flower Girl:
Do you guys want to eat around a table or on a blanket?

Creati:
I believe a table would be best.

Alien Queen:
A blanket would be more fun!

Bakagou: (misspelled on purpose)
No way in hell am I eating on a sandy blanket!

Flower Queen:
Alright. Table it is.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I began gathering petals. I formed them together into one huge table and twenty chairs. I smiled at the sight. It was still crazy to think I am able to do such things now. Two months ago I would have collapsed. I smiled to myself as I looked at the result of my training. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see Bakugou staring at me.