»»----- Baguette -----««

Y/N's POV

"Y/N... Y/N. Y/N!!" I yelped as I fell off of my bed from the shock. I looked up to see Ochaco-chan grinning at me. "We're here!" she cheered. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was currently 4:00 in the afternoon here, meaning it should be 11:00 in the evening in Japan. I got up from the bed and pulled the hood of the hoodie I was wearing over my head to conceal my face. Ochaco-chan and I walked towards the door of the jet where we found everyone else waiting for us.

"Okay, who's stepping out first because I'm not going to be the first person to fall face flat on the ground after our 22 hour flight." said Yu-chan. I shrugged my shoulders and stepped in front of the group. The doors opened and a set of stairs unfolded. I made my way down with ease. I stepped onto the ground and turned around to look back up at the others.
"Was I supposed to fall flat on my face?" I asked, staring at them. Yu-chan then began her descent. The moment her left foot hit the ground, she flopped. Luckily, I caught her with petals.
"How?!" she screamed in a joking tone. "I can't believe you're fine! My legs feel like jelly!"
"You don't spend most of your time on a platform in the sky." I said with a shrug. Hawks came out next. He had no problem as well. Hizashi followed after- well, rolled after. He came to a stop at our feet.
"My mother told me that if you fall down, stay down. There's no point in getting up." he muttered, just staying on the ground like a dead fish. I rolled my eyes and helped him up with petals.
"I'll make you guys wheelchairs if you want." I said. "Or I could just make armchairs and float everyone around."
"I like the second option." said Yu-chan.
"Well, Ochaco-chan, come on down." I called up to my bestie who looked horrified after seeing Hizashi and Yu-chan fail. She carefully made her way down the steps and to the others' surprise, she didn't fall.
"Why are you guys so surprised?" I asked. "Her quirk is literally Zero Gravity. I'd be surprised if she did fall."
"Oh, that makes sense." said Yu-chan with a laugh.
"Mr. Masked Dude!" I called. "Get down!" He nodded his head, but the moment he placed his foot on the first step, his legs gave out and he tumbled down. To my surprise, he landed in a handstand position. I helped him stand upright, using petals to prevent him from falling again. I heard the others laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked, using my petals to support Yu-chan, Hizashi, and Mr. Masked Dude.
"Nothing." replied Ochaco-chan, waving it off. I let out a sigh and made three clouds of petals.
"I don't trust any of you not to embarrass us, so get on and pretend that you're just making a grand entrance." I stated. I helped each of the three with noodle legs onto their own clouds.

We made our way into the airport through the closest door. I was silently hoping that it would be the same setup we had in Japan. I opened the door to reveal a hallway. We're off to a good start. Now we just need to choose left or right...

"Devrions-nous aller à gauche ou à droite?" I asked.
"Nani?!" questioned Yu-chan. My eyes went wide.
"I meant should we go left or right?" I asked with a laugh.
"Jeez, I don't speak croissant..." muttered Hawks with a sigh.
"Not speaking croissant is Bakugou's job." I stated. "You simply don't speak baguette."
"Either way, I'm monolingual." stated Hawks.
"I think we should go left." said Mr. Masked Dude.
"But right is always right." argued Ochaco-chan. I looked left and right. Both ends had a door at the end. The one the left, however, had 'l'aéroport' written on it.
"Left." I stated, making my way down the hallway.
"Why left?" questioned Ochaco-chan.
"The door says airport on it." I replied. Hawks attempted to push it open, but it didn't budge. I rolled my eyes and pulled. He blinked at me for a second before stepping through.

We looked around at the airport. There were several signs hanging around. The top words being in French, while the English words beneath. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hizashi can help with navigation." I stated.
"Why do you say that?" asked Ochaco-chan.
"He knows English." I stated. "How else would he be able to teach our class?"
"I forgot you were bilingual!" chirped Yu-chan with a laugh.
"Okay, so we're a little over 11 miles from Paris." I stated, thinking of the best route. "Right now, we get to rest. Our mission will start tomorrow morning."
"So how do we plan on getting to our hotel? Where is our hotel, anyways? Wait- What hotel are we even staying at?!" question Yu-chan. I let out a sigh.
"We're staying at Hotel de Crillon in the 8th arrondissement." I stated.
"Arrondissement?" questioned Ochaco-chan.
"Paris is split up into districts, just like Tokyo." I explained. Everyone nodded their heads.
"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" cheered Yu-chan.