42: TALK TO THE HAND

In which [Name] hangs out with the villains, don't tell her dad tho 😔😳🍆

_______

"DAMMIT, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SENT THAT CURSED IMAGE OF JAMES CHARLES on to 69 other people to avoid bad luck..." [Name] sighed as she gazed around.

She seemed to be tied to a chair. That was all she could tell, as the room she was in was dark, save for the little line of red light peeking under the door. Voices seemed to come from the other side of the door, but they were unrecognizable and muffled.

"Whew, this shid STANKY," [Name] wrinkled her nose as the sudden, strong smell of fermented wine burned her nostril hairs.

"So you're finally awake." A quiet voice said from the corner.

"hoLY SHIT!" [Name] basically peed her pants. Not really from the surprise that a villain had been in the room with her this entire time, but rather from the fact that they now had a great weapon to use against her: the knowledge that she quoted tik toks in her sleep.

Blue sparks suddenly burst from in front of the (h/c) haired girl, illuminating the face of the villain in front of her. Of course, it was none other than Dabi.

I'm getting real tired of this hoe. 

"So uh, are you gonna keep me in your kinky dungeon forever or are you gonna let me go?" [Name] asked politely, although she basically wanted to rip his head off by this point.

"Oh, don't worry kitten. I think you're going to want to stay with me."

[Name] clenched her jaw as a vein started to pop out from her forehead. She couldn't take it anymore. 

"Bitch do you ever shut your NEEDY ASS UP? DAMN ugly stitch face zombie lookin ass. Lonely exiled-from-their-family ass BITCH. "yOu'Re GoInG tO WanT tO STay WItH mE" headass. Yeah no cuz you're a pedophile and you're also a really bad kisser AND you need to shut your annoying needy ass stupid ass up."

"..."

Dabi's face went emotionless and he turned around. By now, the door had opened, and a crowd of villains had turned their head at the girl's outburst.

"Bruh... You really made a homie cry like that," One of the villains snickered, gesturing towards Dabi.

"Ooh, sister snapped doe 🤣😋😳" Another one said, before being set on blue fire. 

Dabi suddenly turned around, his blue flames illuminating the vibrant blue of his hues.

"Someone put some duct tape on her mouth," Dabi sighed sadly, now insecure about his french kissing abilities. Great going [Name]. 

"And then bring her out here." Another quieter voice instructed. 

[Name] suddenly turned towards the voice, but she couldn't make out who it was yet. Then, as a villain dragged her chair out, she squinted through the sudden blinding of the neon red lights.

She could now clearly see that she was in a bar with a group of villains, and... Bakugo. Who was currently in the corner, also tied up. 

"Damn homies, I'm underage. Pour me a shot of cranberry juice though, and don't tell my dad."

Upon hearing the dumb girl's voice, Bakugo's head suddenly whipped up and he widened his eyes.   

They... Got her too?

"LET HER GO!!!" Bakugo yelled angrily, thrashing left and right. Dabi stared at him with an unamused look.

"Aw, look at him being all protective over his girlfriend." The man with the quiet voice chuckled darkly. It was the villain from the USJ incident, Tomura Shigaraki.