XXXXXII - "License Plate"

"It was nice seeing you Juga," I said as I exited the building with Joe and Richard behind me, Soldier by my side.

"Of course Diamonds, come by any time," He cheered as he walked us out.

The big lug of a Richard held the door open for me as Soldier and I slid inside. He sat up straight as his tongue hung outside of the window, enjoying the breeze.

"Where to now boss?" Joe asked.

"Penthouse, Kai will meet us there. You guys want to join for lunch?" I offered with a smile.

"No it's alright, we're planning on doing our own thing actually. Is that alright with you?" He asked.

"Be my guest, just make sure to have fun yeah?" I said as I gave them both kisses on the cheeks and exited the car into the penthouse.

"Call if you need anything!" Joe shouted from the car.

"Same for you!" I called over my shoulder.

Soldier and I walked into the elevator and another man followed in. He looked like a college boy with blonde gelled back hair and green eyes that roamed my body. I kept my gaze straight at my reflection in the elevator doors and ran my hand through Soldier's fur for comfort.

"You are quite the looker," he commented as he studied my features. I stayed quiet and felt my watch buzzing. I looked down to see a text from Kai.

Kai:
On my way back!

"I guess you didn't hear me the first time, I gave you a compliment," he pointed out as he scooted closer to me. "My name's Kent, and you are?"

I stayed quiet and watched the numbers of the elevator go up, "Feisty, I like it," he commented.

He tried placing his hand on my shoulder but I grabbed it before it could make contact and twisted it behind his back. He screamed in agony and tried pulling away.

"You bitch!" He swore.

I slammed his head onto the wall and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He crouched down to the floor holding onto his manhood as I walked out the elevator with Soldier and into the penthouse.

I filled his bowl up before Kai came home and decided to rest a little bit before we started moving around again. I was more than thrilled to go shopping for Kai today, I really wanted to get him to wear color, he'd probably look less deadly if he had.

"Princess!" Kai yelled once he stepped in.

"Here," I yelled from the couch.

"And what are you doing there?" I heard him ask from above me.

I opened my eyes to see him looking straight at me, once my eyes connected with his he gave me one of his rare boyish smiles.

"Waiting for you, let's go," I said as I got up and took my purse off the counter.

"Where are we going?" He asks as Soldier came by my side.

"Shopping, is that okay?" I pouted.

He came up to me and kissed my lips,"If it's with you, it's more than okay," he smiled.

I blushed at his words and we walked out of the penthouse out to the car. Kai started driving around the plaza, trying to look for a parking spot. Once he had we went into a small little restaurant to eat lunch. Soldier was given some doggy kibble that they surprisingly sold here.

"This looks delicious," Kai said as he stared down at his food.

I smirked at his words and he continued, "But you're heavenly."