XXXXVIII - "Monkey"

"Okay, so how will we play this?" Joe asks once we all are in my armory.

After Richard had left to go take Rachel to the hospital I had called up the guys and told them to meet up at my house to discuss the details.

"I'm going to put up the fake information and we're going to hide the bomb in one of the old crates. So they'll either die of the raw explosion or die because of the amount of pieces that fly into their body, either way, they'll be wiped away," I explained as I pointed at the blueprint of my old loading area.

"When are we setting it up?" Ogus asked.

"I had a little extra time on my hands so I created the timer and the button, we just need the timer on the bomb," Williams said.

"Great, and do we have the fake data up?" Austin asked.

"Yep, and I've gotten a notification that someone had hacked into the servers, so we already have that part covered," I replied.

"What else do we need to cover?" Richard asked.

"Well, we're still not a hundred percent sure that they'll all be there, but let's hope it's a good amount of important people," Kai replied.

I internally smiled at Kai's contribution to this discussion, he was really getting back to his old self and I was kind of proud of myself for helping him.

"Ok, let's head to the docks and set everything up," I said as I gently pack the bomb into a small bag.

"Wait, do you have security cameras or a control room?" Williams stopped me.

"Yeah, why?"

"We could set up some cameras and try to find out any information of them before they're totally demolished, that way we could figure out where they came from and knock them all out," he explained.

"Yeah, let's go," I gestured for them to follow me down the hallway where I stood in front of one of the other many locked doors.

I pulled out the pink key and unlocked the room to see many control panels and lit buttons with many screens. This was the control room which held most of the power of the house in. Security footage showed on the screens, buttons controlled most of the electricity powered devices, and some were known for the backup generator if something went wrong.

"Where are the extra security cameras?" Williams asked from behind me.

I opened a large cabinet and gave him a large black plastic briefcase that held the security cameras and wires it needed for it to be set up. After that we had all gotten into the black van and headed towards the loading area.

I thought about what Joshua told me along with Howard. Both of they're stories made sense and connected to each other, to me. I don't want to believe what they and said, I don't want to think that he was coming out to try and kill me, I didn't want to believe he wanted to hurt mommy. I would kill him before he even thought about doing that.

As my mind raced with the thoughts they had all suddenly cleared when I felt the warm hand engulf my own and give it a comforting squeeze. The tingles rushed through my arm and I could only focus on the circles they made on the back of my hand. The many patterns and the swirls he made was comforting and my breathing came in sync with the circles until I had finally calm down. I let out a sigh and looked over to Ogus who gave me a 'look' and I rolled my eyes playfully. He chuckled and I bumped up and down with the road we were driving over, and I knew we almost close to the loading area.

After twenty more minutes of driving, we all hopped out of the vehicle and huddled under the night sky, "Ok, Royals, go set up the cameras and Richard will take the iPad and check if it has a good angle, keep doing that until we have access to the whole area. Williams, Joe, and I will hide the bomb and connect the timer. Deck of Cards can loot out the old supply room and load the van with it. There are very fragile and dangerous things in the warehouse so be careful please," I ordered.