XXXXI - "All Good"

I'm going to kill them.

I'm going to break all of their limbs and make him choke on his own blood.

And then I'm going to kill them.

Someone had kidnapped my mother and thinks they can get away with it? They think that I let them go just because I decided to help my mother first? They thought wrong.

Once I had gotten that call in the cafeteria I felt my chest start to hollow up again. I didn't let my sadness and worry take over me, I let the anger take control. I couldn't believe that this fucker had the nerve to even pull some shit like that, it's so fucking stupid. I had to send my mom and Jared to the fucking Bahamas just so they could relax a little bit, so they could feel safe. But what more of the Bahamas when they weren't even safe in their own goddamn house? I had some men sent to the Bahamas to keep an eye on our parents, and when I mean some I mean like forty.

"Boss, they won't talk..." Joe said as he entered my new office.

The new base has been built and it's in the perfect hiding spot. Nobody would even guess that there's a gang base in this area, and it has a lot of space around it so we could do a lot with that.

I walk over to my leather couch and pull my mask on over my face and zip up my grey jacket. I then grab my crowbar with Soldier in tow.

He's been a big help with Kai at school, the other day when he growled at him and Kai sat at the other end of the classroom almost made me laugh. I just can't believe he would think I'd want to talk to him, I didn't have enough room for distractions.

I've been focussed on my gang since after Christmas. We even topped Kai's gang which was a big accomplishment, so now we are number one on the rankings and nobody has dared to mess with us, until my parents.

I walked down the stairs and out the back door. In the back of the base is where we keep the people who crossed us now, since some of the prostitutes have complained about the screams of pain interrupting their business hours, if you know what I mean. So we built an extra shed like structure as a decoy, but really when you enter it, there's a staircase that leads down to the basement and to our victims.

The area is big, almost as big as the old base on the South outskirts, but this one is more sketchy. The walls are concrete and the bright light casts a shadow across the floor, it would make anybody shit their pants but I'm not just anybody.

I enter the room the screams were coming from and see Richard beating a tied up man to a pulp. He looks up when I clear my throat and acknowledges my presence with a nod. He grabs a wet cloth on the other side of the brightly lit room and cleans up his fists.

"S-Silver," the man whispered.

I smirked behind my mask, "And you are?"

He whimpered as his lip trembled, "J-Joshua C-Callis," he responded.

"Well Josh would you like to tell me what you couldn't tell my third in command?" I asked as I tilted his head up to look at me with the crowbar.

He looked between Joe, Richard, and I before he started shaking with fear.

"Tell me Josh, who was the man that took Jared and Karen Kollster?" I asked as I bent down on my knees to be eye level with him.

"He'd kill me if I tell you," he cried.

"Joshy, you're going to die either way. So go ahead and tell me," I said as I stood up straight.

When I had told Joe to send some men back to that warehouse, there were still men there trying to clean up the mess. They're so stupid.