XXXXIX - "Good Girl"

My alarm goes off for 4am this morning and I jumped out of bed immediately.

The false data that I had set up says that the fake shipment would be coming at 5am, and the sun still isn't up yet. I know it's early in the morning but we were also eager for all of them to die, for them to stop messing things up among the gangs. For him to stop messing with me.

Kai also jumps up at the same time as me and hops into the shower while I find an outfit for both of us to wear. After our talk last night we agreed to wait until this mission is over to discuss further details, and until then we remain friends. He was so happy when I told him I'd consider it, the joy that radiated off of him was beautiful and lit a new fire in me, and I don't know how it feels so good but it does.

I grab Kai's grey sweatpants and hoodie and also the same for me. We're definitely twinning today and I don't care what he says, if he's against it, I'll shoot him. I grab both of our white shoes just as he gets out the shower and I hop in.

We're both so excited for today and the guys are coming as well, they should be here any minute actually and we all prayed for this mission to turn out well. For their leader and his commands there with him, for us to take out most of his gang. It'll be revolutionary. I'll be getting vengeance for my mom, Liam will be getting vengeance for his dad, we'll be killing the man that tried to kill us; ironic.

I brush my teeth and slip my clothes on and tie my hair. After I tied my laces Kai and I walked down stairs and to the control room where the others would meet us.

 After I tied my laces Kai and I walked down stairs and to the control room where the others would meet us

"Anything so far?" Joe asked as he came into the room with the rest in tow.

"Nothing yet, they should be there in about 10 minutes," Kai replied.

"This better fucking work. I need his goddamn head," I mumble harshly. I wasn't going to let him go this time, I was going to kill him, I was going to make sure that he died and I'll throw his body into a ditch, like how he treated us.

"Woah precious, easy there," Blake chuckled.

Nobody knew, since Joshua had told me in Bulgarian and I cut Howard off before he could say anything else, nobody could find out what I knew. They didn't have to know it either, this was between me and him, nobody else. I wasn't going to let them worry about me and possibly leave me out of this mission just because of my personal problems. Fuck no, if they had done that they would've been dead by now, and I would be working on this myself.

"There they are," Austin pointed at the screen, and sure enough, at least 50 bikers and a large semi truck were heading to the loading docks, unaware of their upcoming deaths.

"Where is he?" Ogus asked as he inched closer to one of the many screens.

"What? He's not there?" Williams yelled in frustration.

"You know what he looks like?" Kai turned to Ogus.

"No, but I know he wears a different leather jacket than the rest of his gang that wears black, he wears light brown. And you guys," he turned to all of us with a worried expression, "I don't see any brown."