XXVIII - "Warning"

This week has been fucking chaotic.

I've been going to the base everyday after school with Soldier and I tell the guys that I'm either gonna meet with Williams or practice for the race. They've just been stuck in meetings after meetings which I really didn't mind, since I'd be gone anyway.  So we all usually see each other either in school or at dinner which I didn't really mind, I just hoped it wouldn't be like this forever.

Kai has been sleeping in my room with me since he claims he's missed me during the day, and I'm not gonna lie I kind of enjoy it. Who am I kidding, I love it. Kai and I haven't really had special moments with each other lately so I'm pretty glad that he chooses to sleep in my room to be as close to me as possible, it's so cute for a big bad gang leader like him.
I still haven't told him about the Shattered Jewels yet, I just think that he has a lot on his plate right now already with the gang and all, I just don't want to add anymore stress than he already has.

I've been talking with a construction company and we've already come up with an amazing design plan that will totally knock the gang's socks off. Instead of keeping it on the South outskirts of the city, we're going to have it deep in the woods instead. It's far from the city and it has enough area around it to do weaponry tests, so it'll be the perfect place to get everything set up.

And I've thankfully already found my disguise for when I'm around my gang: A silver mask and a grey jacket. It's not that much but it's something, and all that matters is that they can't identify who I am or those who are betraying their gang might spread it around and those gang leaders might target me. It'll be world war three between the gangs and I'm pretty that we'd be fucked.

Richard and Joe have been assisting me in buying different companies and making a profit off of them as well. We have even bought a construction company and they're currently building a new hotel as we speak, and the hotel will be owned by me. Business is going really well actually and we've been making a profit quicker than when my brother had been running the gang, so that has to mean I'm doing something good, right?

I've even been organizing the prostitution business and human trafficking business we had, I let them all choose what they wanted to do; join our gang and become a Shattered Jewel, go home to your families, or willingly become a prostitute and already have somewhere to stay if you have no where else to go. A majority had surprisingly become a prostitute which meant I had already bought an apartment complex and given them places to stay. A few went home to their families and a couple joined the gang, which I was more than happy to accept. All have their fair share in what they do for me and they all do it willingly, no force needed.

Richards had been searching for drug breeders and found a lot that are in foreign countries and a couple in the states, so we have been selling our drugs like hot cakes out and about the state. And I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know there could be so many fucking drugs on this Earth.

I've had some men deal with gun trafficking as well. And I've even had some men train the new recruits some fighting skills and gun training, they're going to have to use it eventually.

So that leaves me here, counting the money I had earned from the race from Williams and saying my goodbye to him.

"$10,000 all there sweetheart," he chuckles in victory.

"Yeah, call me when there's anything else yeah?" I asked as I gave him a hug.

"Of course, go have fun," he said as he pulled away.

I gave him a small smile and walked back over to Robin where Kai, Liam, and Blake were leaning against my car with Soldier looking around the area. Once he had spotted me he barked which made the guys' attention avert to me and big grins grew onto their faces.