'17' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President...{Part Two}

Its shortish I know, but this is all I got for now. Comment and Vote please.

'Richard'

He'd thought it over how many times now? He'd reasoned it from every angle he could think of and always came up with the same answer. Killing Kathryn, but could he? The very thought of it made his heart clench, his stomach drop, but he had to get away. He had to fix the damage she'd done, but did that justify murdering her? Could it even be considered murder after everything she's done?

Yes, it was still murder, but what other choice did he have? He'd gotten lucky when he found the knife, but could he use it? He wasn't a violent person, never once in his life thought of hurting another person so severely, but he'd considered killing Kathryn the moment he found out what she was planning. He'd wanted her to rot in hell, even as his heart broke. He loved her, he'd known that, but Katalina was his daughter, there was no choice to be made.

He'd be crucified when people found out, but protecting his daughter was worth it. How could he make the world see that what Kathryn said was a lie? He would try, but would it matter? Would the world believe a killer?

Kathryn's arms wrapped around him tightly, her head buried in his chest, oblivious to his thoughts. He could kill her right here, right now, but could he live with himself after? He could get it over with, he could escape the hotel, he could make everything right before anyone found her body, but what would happen after?

"I'm so sorry," He whispered the words into her hair, reveling in the smell, hating himself even when he knew there was no other way.

"So am I," He barely had the time to register her words before pain slammed into his chest, his entire body went cold.

'Katalina'

"Kat, honey come on. You gotta give him a chance to explain." I roll over in the bed, squishing myself against the warm body next to me, not really caring who it is. But did Kyle take the hint? No, of course not that would be to hard for the cheerio. "Kat, if you don't get up I'm going to get the bucket and doubt think there'll be water in it this time."

I bolt out of the bed, glaring at Kyle and Matt when I see they're sitting on the floor playing with Sammie. "That wasn't funny, last time it was a bucket of orange juice, what were you gonna put in it this time?"

The look at each other from the corner of their eyes. "A little of this and a dash of that. Dominic's still downstairs."

"And your point is?" I sit back down on the bed, curling into Zane's side while he sleeps on, oblivious to the two morons watching from the floor. There is no way in hell that I am going down there and talking to him, no way. Its not gonna happen, no matter what they say.

"Kat he has something he needs to tell you." Kyle gives me a pleading look, pouting at me when I glare at him.

"What that his dad and step-mom knew what was going on too?" The shift uncomfortably under my gaze. "Oh come on! Was his entire family in on it?!"

"Kit Kat calm down, if you'll hear him out-" Matt started, only to freeze when I threw a pillow at him, hitting him smack in the forehead.

"Would you listen to yourself!? Don't you think I wanna go see him, see what he was trying to tell me earlier? God, Matt I thought Kyle was the dumb one. I physically cannot go down there right now, if I do I'll end up saying or doing something that I'll regret. I just can't be in the same room with him right now, alright? Just give me a little bit."

"Kat, honey you need to hear him out, for your sake as well as his. His dad said he had to threaten to wash him himself to get Dominic to shower and honey honestly you're not looking to much better yourself." Kyle mumbles almost to himself, almost to low for anyone in the room to hear. Almost.

So maybe he was right, but really what does it matter if I'm still in my pjs? Dominic's seen me in less and right now I couldn't care less about what his dad and step-mom think of me. But maybe I should have showered this morning, or at least brushed my teeth. Gah, he's got me so upset that something as simple as that seems like its to hard to do. How does that happen?

How did he work his way so deep into my heart? No guy has ever had me this messed up, not even Zane, and I'd thought then that I would go insane. How did he become so much a part of my life that it hurts to not have him in it? Knowing he's downstairs now makes me want to forget everything else and be with him. I want to forget everything else in the world and wrap myself in his arms, but I can't.

My dad is gone and the entire world thinks I'm some insane stalker. How can I act like none of it happened, that he didn't know, and that his mother isn't at fault for it all? It isn't Dominic's fault, or even Jamie's, but they knew and they didn't even try to warn me. I can't forget that, no matter how much I want to.

"Can you guys leave? I'll be down in a little bit, I promise. Right now I just need time to think." The both frown at me, but grumbling under their breath Matt and Kyle leave. A breath I didn't know I'd been holding comes rushing out of my lungs and I curl back into Zane's side, knowing he'd heard the entire conversation.

'Dominic'

Good God, could I have screwed up any worse? Can someone please tell me why the hell I said that to her, because I honestly I don't know. I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't, but how do I get her to forgive me? She most likely won't forgive me, I know that, but I can't live without her. The very thought of losing her breaks my heart, it makes me very aware just how much she means to me. What will happen if I lose her now? After everything thats happened so far to us, what will happen to me if I lose her now?

It won't just affect me, but Casey, too. How do I tell him I screwed it up so bad? He loves her almost as much as I do, how do I break my own son's heart like that? He'll never forgive me, either, and I can't say I'd blame either of them.

"Are you going to tell us what you said to the poor girl?" She asked from where she sat on the couch with my dad. (Did I ever give Dominic's dad a name?)

I grimace, knowing what she'll do when I tell her what I said. Damn, I wish I had thought to wear a cup today. "I told her that Richard didn't want anything to do with her because of how selfish she is." I mumble almost to myself, knowing they heard me from Nikoletta's gasp and my father's glare.

"Dominic! How could you!? Why would you say something like that to her?" She frowns up at me, standing up slowly from her seat. "Do you really think that? Because if you do then boy I am going to skin your scrawny little ass! Do you hear me, boy?"

"No! I don't really think that, hell I don't even know where it came from. It just sort of slipped out when we were arguing, but I didn't mean it, I swear. I can't lose her it would kill me, not to mention what it would do to Casey." I say looking down at him, still sleeping on the couch, oblivious to what I've done and the mess its caused.

"Well then go fix it!" She smacks me upside the head and sits down, glaring at me when I don't move. "Dominic..."

"I can't she won't listen to me. But whats the point? Its not like she'll stick around when she finds out I'm dyslexic."

"You're what?" I jump, turn around and stare at her. Seeing her shocked face, from where she stood at the bottom of the stairs. Dammit, how did I not hear her come down?

'3rd Person'

The cleaning lady, Rosa, walked slowly up to the door, pushing to cart in front of her. The couple in the room were supposed to have checked out today and since they haven't Rosa was sent to clean the room and basically tell them to either leave or pay for another night.

She knocked loudly on the door, calling out to them when there was no answer. Frowning she pulled the room card from her pocket, unlocking the door quickly and pushing it open slightly. She called out again, with no answer she entered the room, slowly, not wanting to walk into a private moment.

She turned towards the bed of the room and froze, a strangled scream pulling from her chest. She came to an abrupt stop, fumbling to comprehend what she was seeing, before screaming for help.

Two bodies, a man and a woman, lay at the end of the bed, blood pooling around them.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.