Chapter 6

I woke up and decided I didn't want to be home all day. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11. I got out of bed and took a shower. I washed my hair and got out. I changed into a white tank top and high waisted shorts. I blow dried my hair and put on white converse. I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Good morning mom." I said and gave her a hug. "Good morning sweetie what are you up to today?" She asked. "I dont know I'm gonna figure something out." I said and she nodded. "Ok I'm gonna leave now bye love you." "Bye sweetie love you too." She replied and I walked out of the kitchen. On my way to the door I saw my dad. "Bye dad." I said "Bye." He replied as I walked out the door. I got to my car and as I was about to open the door I heard someone shout "BABE!" I already knew who that was. I turned around and saw Sam walking towards me. "What?" I asked when he reached me. "Where are you going?" "Don't worry about it." "Can I go with you?" "Why?" I asked curiously. "Well I feel like you hate me and I'm not that bad so I thought we should spend the day together so you can see that I'm not as bad as you think I am." He said and smiled. "Fine let's go." I said and got in the car. He sat in the passenger seat. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Are you hungry?" "Yeah." "Let's go eat then." He said and I nodded my head. "I don't hate you by the way." I said. "You don't make that obvious." He said. "Well your always calling me babe even though I tell you not to and you do things and you know it bothers me but you do it anyways." I said and he started laughing. "Yeah because your cute when your annoyed." He said and I rolled my eyes and smiled lightly. "Your even cuter when you roll your eyes." He said and we got to the restaurant. We got out of the car and walked in. "How many?" The lady at the front said. "Two." Sam answered and she leaded us to the table. "Here you go. Your waiter will be right with you." She said and we both said thank you.

"Can I start you off with drinks?" She asked. "Yes I will have a coke." Sam said. "I'll have a sprite thank you." I said. "Ok I'll be right back." She said and walked away. The whole time she was here she wouldn't stop staring at Sam. "She kept staring at you." I said and laughed. "I noticed." He said and also laughed. She came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. "I'll take your menus." She said and leaned over so you can clearly see her cleavage to grab Sam's. "The girls are all over you." I said. "Yeah I know. I mean come on look at me I'm hot." "Ehh." I said. "Whatever." Sam said. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said and he nodded. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used it and washed my hands. I was walking to the table and I saw Sam on my phone. I continued walking and saw Sam was taking a bunch of selfies on my phone. I got in them with him and we started making silly faces. I sat down and took my phone back. "I told you that you weren't hot so what made you think that I wanted 200 pictures of you on my phone?" I asked joking around. "Everyone knows you like me. Even if you dont want to admit it." He said and smirked. "Yeah definitely." I said and the food arrived. "So tell me about yourself" "What do you want to know?" I asked. "What do you like, your favorite foods, what you like to do for fun?" "Hmm, I like..." "Me?" "Ahh, your ok" I say and laugh. The waitress came back with our bill. "Thank you" Sam says smiling at her. She winked at him then turned around and left. He put it down and took out his wallet. I looked at the bill and took out my $20 to pay for my half of the bill. "No, my treat" he said giving the bill back. "Let me pay" "Nope" he says says and slides his credit card in. "Thank you" I say and kiss his cheek. "Thank you" he says and smiles. Our waitress came back and took the bill. She came back a while and handed Sam his credit card and the receipt. "Ha. She put her number on the receipt" "What? Are you kidding me?" "Nope. I'm telling you, ladies love me. I don't know why you don't" I laughed and we walked out to my car. "Let's do something" "What?" "Can I take you somewhere?" "Should I trust you?" I ask seriously. "Yes Abigail" I laughed "Okay" I handed him my keys and he drove off. As Sam drove I quietly sang the lyrics to the song that was playing quietly in the background. "Damn girl you can sing?" I laughed. "What else are you hiding?" He asks looking over at me. "I like a girl that can sing" he says smiling. "What are you trying to say?" I ask "Nothing new" "Your cute" "That's a first" "Yeah don't get used to it." I say and he laughs shaking his head then turns into a rocky road.

"You better not break my car" "Relax we come here in Jack's Jeep all the time" I nodded and we ended up at a house? "What is this?" I ask nervously. "Relax it's mine, well my parents but yeah" "It's beautiful" I say leaning up against the outside of the Jeep. "Come on let me show you around." He said and I followed him to the front door, he found the hidden key and unlocked the door. He grabbed my hand and showed me around. "You have a lake in your backyard?" I asked sitting on the window sill. "Yeah you like it?" He asks sitting across from me. "Sam it's beautiful" I say with a little laugh. He smiled. Next thing I knew we were both leaning in and our lips connected. Our lips moved in sinc and he brought his arm around my waist and I brought mine around his neck. He pulled away and smirked at me. I smiled and looked back outside at the lake. "Wanna go for a swim?" I don't have a bathing suit" I say. "Borrow one of Emily's" I gave him a questioning look. "My sister" I nodded and he led me upstairs to I guess his sisters room. "I think they're..." He says opening drawers. "Nope" he says throwing a pair of under wear out of the drawer. "Here" he says. "Meet me downstairs when your done."I nodded and picked out a cute bathing suit. It was a blue top and designed bottom. I made sure my hair looked good and walked downstairs. "Let's go" we ran down the hill into the lake. We stayed in the lake riding the jet ski, and talking till almost sunset. Then Sam ordered pizza and we sat on the dock eating and and watching the sunset. Sam sat leaning back on his arms and I did the same with my head rested on his shoulder. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Can I shower first?" "Yeah you can use Emily's shower, she has girly shampoo and conditioner and a blow dryer and iron or whatever" "Okay thanks" I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I texted my mom and told her I would get home late and she said okay. We watched "The Fault In Our Stars" "Sam are you crying?" I ask laughing. "What? No I um... I just have something in my eye" "Tears?" I ask laughing and he rolled his eyes. We watched another movie and my eyes felt heavy and I eventually fell asleep.