Part 47: Tease

Jimin woke up lay in his and Yoongi's bed, rolled up like a sushi rolled and being cuddled from the side by something he couldn't see and could only assume was one person.

"Yoongi hyung..."

The elder hummed in response as he stayed unmoved with Jimin looking down at him surprised before finally saying "Thank you."

Yoongi had literally spent hours on the floor with Jimin and from what he could figure he'd carried him to bed, wrapped him up, gotten some stuff ready for when they woke up and cuddled up with him making him feel warm and protected.

Jimin was more than grateful.

Yoongi shrugged as he threw a leg over Jimin mumbling something along the lines of "Its my job to look after you."

A light pink tinted Jimin's puffy, swollen cheeks and he sunk deeper into the sushi roll feeling somewhat content.

But there was something that would make him feel better...

"Jiminie... I mean this in the sweetest way... but I'm freezing so please share you sushi roll with hyungie and keep his tired and delusional ass warm..."

Jimin smiled at the request and shimmied so there was some room before letting Yoongi get in the side.

Yoongi immediately wrapped a arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer to his body with cold literally emitting off of him making Jimin feel guilty but not guilty enough to let him carry on with what he was subtly trying to get away with.

"Yah! Min Yoongi that's my heat, not yours! Get your hands out of my shirt!"

Yoongi chuckled but kept them there anyways snuggling closer to Jimin whispering "I know you like it." As he rubbed circles on the exposed skin.

Jimin couldn't even deny it but there was apart of him which wanted to challenge it to see what would happen since he had a feeling it wouldn't end in Yoongi just pulling away.

"If I liked it I wouldn't be telling you to stop!"

Yoongi froze for a moment before his hands traced from Jimin's lower back to his waist, gently running his hands across the smooth skin before tracing his fingers down Jimin's defined abs sending a chill down Jimin's spine yet again.

"So you don't like this..."

He caught the shirt this time.

"Or this..."

He pulled it up exposing Jimin's torso.

"Orrr thisss..."

He ghosted Jimin's nipples with his hands.

Jimin quickly sucked in a sharp bit of air at the strange feeling and that's when Yoongi stopped ending with just placing his hands on Jimin's exposed belly.

Jimin don't object again after that so Yoongi proceeded to use him for warmth, occasionally kissing Jimin's shoulder since it seemed to make the boy blush all over.

His simple kiss rekindling a flame.