Part 23: This Boy

"Jimin... Jiminieee... JiMiNiEeeEeeeEeeEEe~"

Jimin stirred in his sleep and cuddled closer to the warmth next to him which he was to tired to process.

All he knew is it was warm and he was comfy.

Jimin felt a hand rubbing circled onto his back as he heard his name continue being softly called until he worked up the energy to mumble "Wut?"

Yoongi smiled and chuckled lightly before softly whispering "We have to get up Chim, breakfast will be done soon." Still rubbing circles as a form of encouragement.

Andddd maybe amazement, for a smol boy Jimin had muscles for days.

Jimin leant into the touch and barely coherently mumbled "Don' wanna..." to the other boy who just chuckled again.

"To tried to even word properly?"

"Mhmm..."

"To tried to get up for Jin's cooking?"

"M-hmmm..."

Jimin's hesitation made them both smile but Yoongi chose to point it out saying "There was a moment of consideration their which is appreciated, but we really need to eat up sleepy."

Jimin sighed dramatically and cuddled into Yoongi's side again and mumbled "Too... tired..." really not wanting to move and not being helped because he was out of it completely like he had no sleep which Yoongi noticed.

He asked "When did you go to sleep?" Getting a shrug in response causing him to whine "Jiminieee." Just wanting a answer.

And tired Jimin was kind enough to say "When... the birds... started making... noise..."

Yoongi was shocked as to how he didn't notice but said "Jeez, why so late swee(t)-py person. Now I'm not wording properly oops." Trying his best to cover his slip of the tongue hoping Jimin was to tired to notice.

And apparently he was.

Jimin just replied "Couldn't sleep..." yawning so Yoongi hesitated but asked "... Are you hungry?"

Jimin shook his head but when Yoongi whispered "Words..." he quietly mumbled "Nope..." Causing Yoongi to sigh.

He thought again before reluctantly offering "Well then... do you wanna stay in here and get more sleep." Getting a keen nod as Jimin snuggled impossibly closer.

Sadly for Jimin though Yoongi went to stand up.

Jimin whined and tightened his grip before weakly pleading "Stay... please..." opening his eyes slightly to meet the extremely attractive figure of Yoongi stood/ towering over him making him subconsciously gulp and hide his face in the pillows, Yoongi's pillows.

Yoongi's heart swelled witching his chest and he couldn't possibly say no to such a cute boy and in all honesty he didn't want to eat and wanted to stay with Jimin but didn't think it was a good idea considering how shy Jimin was.

But he asked nicely and clearly by holding on so Yoongi lay back down on the bed with Jimin quickly reattaching himself into his side.

Yoongi mumbled "Only because your cute..." to himself but Jimin heard and whispered "What...?" With his voice muffled because his head was buried into Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi chuckled saying "You heard." Expecting him to actually have but when Jimin said "Nuhuh..." he just replied "It doesn't matter, now sleepy time."

Jimin nodded and cuddled closer again until he was practically on Yoongi but Yoongi didn't mind rubbing comforting circles on Jimin's back until light breathing filled the room again.

The only thought in Yoongi's mind before he dozed off again being 'This boy'