Part 44: Mrs Choi

Yoongi walked into the living where a stone faced lady was stood waiting for him.

He tiredly greeted "Mrs Choi, how can I help you?" And hopped over to sit on the seat facing her.

Mrs Choi turned to him with her expression unchanging and said "I think your already aware of how."

Yoongi looked at her confusedly and said "Not at all?" Raising an eyebrow just to emphasise his confusion.

She scowled down at him and venomously snapped "No, obviously not. You can help by leaving." Causing Yoongi to furrow his eyebrows even more as he said "Pardon?" Trying to understand why he was being told to leave.

Mrs Choi spat "You heard me. Ever since you began attending our church there's been nothing but trouble-" being cut off by a already uninterested Yoongi who pointed out "I haven't attended that shit tip in months-" bitterly being cut off and told "The damage you've caused is lasting."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at her since she was acting like a child and said "May I ask exactly what it is I've done which is sooooo damaging." Being given his first unreasonable reason.

"Well first of all it's your fault that the Jeon family no longer attend church."

Yoongi immediately said "The last time I checked that was because you were all dicks and bitches spreading rumours and having no respect for people who are just living their life." Folding his arms as he leaned back into his chair.

Instead of being given a reasonable thing she yet again gave another bad reason saying "Wrong. And it's your fault that the Park Jimin fell apart."

Yoongi knew he had to be careful with that one so just rolled his eyes and said "Clearly you know nothing about that issue-" being interrupted again by what he assumed was the supposed reason the park family fell apart "You've made countless members of our church gay!"

Yoongi was surprised to hear that and specifically the word countless so said "Well then... that ones an interesting development... can I ask who?" Raising a curious eyebrow at the end.

Mrs Choi scoffed in disbelief and yelled "Who?! Who?! My son! That's who!" Not helping Yoongi at all so he paused for a minute before asking"... and who's that?"

She shouted again "Junyeon! Choi Junyeon!" Like he was supposed to know him so when Yoongi said ". . . Doesn't ring a bell-" she snapped "THE ONE WHO FOUND YOU AND JIMIN TAINTING CHURCH LAND!"

Yoongi instantly moved his head back giving her a look that said 'really' before sassing "First of all, that's your daughter who's done that-" Getting a quick Confused "What-" before continuing with his less sassy and more forward pong.

"Second of all, Ive never spoke to your son before that day and that probably wasn't the best way to meet now was it? So how can I be responsible for him being gay? Which by the way is a plot twist that was so predictable and would be more cliche if they were the one who used to bully Jimin and they were actually in love with Jimin and not me..."

He trailed off in the end uncertain if that would ever be a story line used if his reality was actually a fictional universe, leading to a mini existential crisis mid debate.

He was brought back to reality though when Mrs Choi said "We were always right about him but if you didn't come here my son wouldn't be gay so don't blame it on that- that-"

Being stopped by Yoongi who said "Say anything insulting about Jiminie and watch." Stopping her from saying anything further.

She can insult him but not his family.

She still carried on however saying "I don't need to say anything to insult him-" Causing Yoongi to snap.

"Yeah I've noticed since you were just as much of a bully as your son. Now how about we end this little argument here about me making your son gay when in reality I'm not the one responsible and this is just a shitty plot twist of 'life' which could be used later as a stage of Jimin's healing from the years of bullying. If it wasn't a plan at some point your son wouldn't have been given a character name."

Mrs Choi confusedly asked "What?" Getting a repetition of the question from Yoongi who said "What?" With a even more confused tone, the conversation quickly shutting down to much of Yoongi's luck.

Mrs Choi mumbled "... I'm going to go and pray now..." as she slowly moved closer to the door and Yoongi nodded replying "You go do that and don't come back."

But before she left she said "... Stay away from my son-" one more time stopping on the other side of the front door which Yoongi quickly closed saying "Yeah yeah, I've got it. Good. Bye."

Yui and Jimin both popped their heads around the corner from the top of the stairs and Yui asked "What was that about her son?" To Which Yoongi just shrugged and went to get a drink from the kitchen.