Part 26: Baking

"Jeon- no Yoongi don't add- Jungkook put the cookie dough down- YoOnGi I sAiD dOn'T- JEONGUKK!"

And in that moment Jin knew, he fucked up.

Out of the kindness in his heart, as promised, he showed up at the MinJeon residence to help the two younger messes out and in return for that he was now in stress central.

The moment he came he thought there was hope as they seemed to know what to do when laying all the stuff out but knowing and doing were clearly two very different things considering Jungkook's 'beating the eggs' was punching them and Yoongi kept adding random things to make it 'fun.'

All of which stressed Jin out and he didn't appreciate it.

He didn't know if the boys were doing it to try and make him do all the work or because they genuinely didn't know so he tried to be patient but in the end left Yoongi to do whatever, willing to risk it since he didn't literally have eggshells in his food, and focus on showing Jungkook.

And to say he was shocked when Yoongi had made, and beautifully decorate, cupcakes would've been a understatement.

He looked to Yoongi with his jaw dropped and the smirk on Yoongi's face said it all before the words even left his lips.

"Don't doubt Min Suga Genius."

Jin remained speechless as Jungkook bounced on the spot complaining "Hyung you can't just keep saying that whenever it suits you." Ending up with Jin Trying to hold him down to stop the bouncing but getting bounced with him.

Yoongi just shrugged them off and turned back around the 'perfect' the positions of his cakes and said "I can do what I want, I'm Agust D."

Jin abandoned Jungkook since there was no sign in him stopped and focused on Yoongi saying "I thought it was gloss-" being cut off by a loud sigh before Yoongi turned to face him.

With a tired expression he said "It's whatever suits me in the moment." Immediately being challenged by Jungkook who said "So is that why Eomma calls you lil meow meow-"

But before he could finish one word left Yoongi's lips.

"SHOOSH."

Jungkook went to carry on saying "But-" but ended up getting stopped by Yoongi panickedly shouting "WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT!"

And as if on queue Yui walked in and kissed her sons slightly pink cheeks and said "Talk about what my precious little kitten, Eomma's sweet lil meow meow~"

Jin's Hugh pitched windshield wiper laughs filled the room as Yoongi huffed in embarrassment before whining "Eommaaaaaaa~"

She knew exactly what she did and severely only came because she heard shouting and a panicked Yoongi so she just smirked as she ignored him, complimenting "The cakes look great sweetie and you boys look like your doing good two. Thanks again Jinnie my handsome son~"

Jungkook stopped bouncing for a moment and repeated "Son?" In a Confused tone before carrying on bouncing again when Jin began to explain.

"Your Eomma adopted me and Jiminie when we helped her carry her bags to the car when she went to the supermarket on Monday."

Yui raised an eyebrow and repeated in a questioning tone "Your Eomma?" Earning a chuckle and an apology before the correction "Sorry Eomma Min, OUR Eomma."

Yoongi just shook his head trying to hide his embarrassment from the name his family call him and mumbled "Disappointed but not surprised." Not going unnoticed by Jungkook who was hyperly proud.

He shouted "HYUNG DID A MEME!" With a wide bunny grin, mixing a bowl of ingredients getting ready to actually let Jin put eggs in instead of messing up himself but when Yoongi said "Your a meme." He could only do one thing.

He picked up a egg and Jin instantly panicked, going to swoop the mix away but before he could it was too late.

And he was speechless.

Jungkook dabbed and cracked the egg with the hand closer to his face, succeeding for the first time that day in something that would be extremely hard for a unskilled cook.

All Jin could say was "W-What? H-How?" Unable to stutter out anything else before Jungkook cried out "THE MEME LORDS ARE WITH ME!" And T posed on the spot.

Yoongi had to stop himself from laughing at the energetic bunny as his mother watched him do so, not as impressed as everyone else.

She was wondering why Jungkook was bouncy but now she knew.

"Who gave Kookie energy drinks?"

Yoongi raised his hand and explained "Me and it was coffee, Jin said he was being to lazy so I slid one his way." Seeing the look on her mothers face going to one of defeat since there was a valid reason and it wasn't AS bad for him as an actual energy drink.

Instead she just replied "Oh boy... Good luck, god bless. Byeeee~" before going over to the door to leave.

Jin called out "Eomma Min-" for help but she was already gone shouting "Love you boys! Be safe! Have fun!" Before closing the front door.

"LETS GET ITTTT!"