Part 19: Hurt

"H-Hobi hyung?" Jimin said as his eyes widened in shock and his heart dropped in his chest.

He was stood there.

Right in front of his eyes after all this time and all the trouble 'he caused.'

"J... Jiminie..."

Hoseok looked at him with sorrow filled and apologetic eyes and went to immediately apologise but before he could Jimin's face turned from shock to anger.

He was always scary when actually angry.

"What are you- JIN HYUNG!"

And the flame was fuelled.

Jin quickly processed the situation and the fact that if Jimin shot him with the toy gun, harmless or not (more like not because they hurt) he'd be in trouble so he confiscated the toy.

He emotionlessly said "I don't know how this is gonna go. No nerf gun." As he inspected the scene before him but with his main focus remaining on Jimin.

And when Jimin shouted "HE DESERVES IT!" Jin was glad he took it.

Jungkook looked scared because he'd never seen Jimin so angry, the only time being close was when the whole thing happened originally and he finally snapped, but this was a whole new level.

Jungkook quietly called out "Jiminie-" hoping to try and explain but being cut off by a very angry Jimin who only got angry as his nerf gun was passed around.

He wasn't going to actually shoot Hoseok but he wanted it back since he was angry and just wanted to go.

They only added fuel to the flame.

"DON'T JIMINIE ME JEONGUKK- DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM- JUNGKOOK GIVE ME MY GUN! NO DON'T-"

Yoongi spoke in a assertive, authoritative, emotionless tone "You know if anyone else were to yell that I'd be concerned. Now I'm keeping this with me. You and Hoseok really need to talk. This is serious."

And that's when Jimin's walls started to crumble.

The look in Yoongi's eyes told more than anything else in the room, that there was something more and Jimin should hear it out even if he doesn't want to.

They both knew the nerf gun wasn't an actual issue Jimin was just channeling to something else to avoid the problem and he already felt bad for snapping at Jin and Jungkook but he was genuinely upset.

He didn't want to talk he wanted to run away but he wanted his nerf gun so Jungkook couldn't 'surprise him' again like the last time he found it.

He wanted to go home.

He didn't want his emotions to let him down and fall apart in front of them.

He wanted his bed, his pillow and a paracetamol from his rage induced headache.

But with Yoongi knocking down the first wall and the rest crumbling, his front started to fall apart showing how upset he really was, it wasn't just anger.

"What- No- I don't wanna talk. Give me my nerf gun back and I'm going-"

Hoseok stepped forward knowing his former best friend well enough and begged "Jiminie please let me explain-" but that just made Jimin want to leave more as he attempted to snap "Don't Jiminie me after everything that happened. If you won't give me my gun back I'm leaving." But ended up sounding more tired as he turned away.

Jin was worried.

Jin looked at Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok and could tell that there was probably something more to be learned before noticing another familiar face who was holding onto the shoulders of a stranger looking at him with begging eyes.

"Jimin. Wait."

Everyone looked to Jin as the eldest looked to the ground, running a hand through his hair preparing to adult.

In yet another stern tone he spoke; "Hear him out. Jungkook would've told us he was here if there wasn't another part to the story that made it better. Now don't hyung you know this that and the other me. You will go inside and you will talk this out. Then you can go and take a break to think or whatever you need but you have to come back and sort this. Do I make myself clear?"

"..."

"Jimin this isn't me asking as your friend here, this is me speaking as a voice of reason. Let me repeat. Do I make myself clear?"

"... Yes hyung."