Part 25: Clean

Yui and Junghyu has just arrived home with Yui basically receiving a piggy back from her tired looking husband

The moment she clocked that the boys were in the living room she asked "Did you boys have fun?" Before jumping down.

Luckily all the boys were either immune to Yui's clinginess or too polite to say anything, instead ignoring it and just speaking as normal.

Jin had a very strong feeling this was their queue to leave so stood up and bowed saying "Yes, Thank you for having us Eomma Min and Mr Jeon." Getting swayed off by the pair.

Yui happily said "It's no problem, the house is even cleaner than before we left. Your all allowed to stay again." Having to stop herself from laughing at what Taehyung said.

He tiredly said "That's because Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung both said we should clean up out of politeness and respect." As he stood up and stretched getting ready to leave, Getting his cheeks pinched by Yui who replied "Well I'm glad they did because it saves me a job~ on and Jin sweetie I was meaning to ask you a favour." Turning to the tall handsome boy.

Jin raised an eyebrow and said "Yes?" curious as to what she needed.

"Could you come by next weekend and teach my two little angels how to bake? We want to contribute for the bake sale but they can't cook or follow a basic recipe to save their lives."

Jin was about to agree but before he could Yoongi mumbled "Recipes are boring." As he rolled his eyes getting "Exactly the issue Min Yoongi." In response from his mother.

After their mini bit of bickering ended Jin said "I'd love to help, just message me a time and I'll come over and help. I was going to do some baking anyways so I may as well do it with these two dorks."

Earning himself defensive 'Hey!'s In response.

Jin being the icon he was didn't even bat and eyelash and just replied "Hi. Anyways we should all be going now because these three have to drive back to Daegu and Jiminie has some sleep to catch up on since he's still tired. So we'll be heading out now, thank you again." Before bowing respectfully.

Both parents said "It's no problem have a safe journey." Getting goodbyes from all the boys before the family of four were left alone.

"That was nice to see you all getting along~"

"You don't even know the half of it Eomma..."