Part 15: Letters to Hoseok

--- --- --- --- ---

Dear Hoseokie hyung,

It is I, your favourite Park Chim Chim and I am writing this extremely formally and awkwardly because I feel really bad and I miss you hyung.

Your my best friend and one of the few people I actually like to be around and I haven't seen you in a while.

Your Eomma and Appa told me that you moved away to get 'help' but told me I could write to you here, so here it all goes;

Is this all because you told me you like boys and girls?

I know I froze on the spot and I'm sorry about that but I didn't know how to react, it's not every day your friend tells you something like that and it was the first and probably the only time anyone ever will... especially, well here.

And as for the 'help' your mum and talked about, is that because of this?

I promise to you hyung I didn't tell everyone, I promised I wouldn't tell and I meant it and I didn't.

I don't think you need 'help' I think you need to have people around you who care and accept it and if they don't fuck them.

If people get hate for caring about you, fuck the people giving the hate.

Blasphemy is bad but it's the only accurate expression that I can think off the express the reaction required.

Your perfect the way your are hyung, wether you like boys or girls or I don't know aliens?

Either way your you so that makes you perfect.

I'm sorry I didn't get to know the side of you you said you always had to hide, the side which wanted to dance and hush over cute boys and girls and were 'sixy' stuff whatever that means.

Sixy? Sicksy? Secksy? Sexy? I don't know I'm trying here though, for you.

Your one of my best friends and I accept you.

If the whole world hates me then so be it, I'd rather them hate me than you be on your own. Your my best friend hyung and I love you like a brother.

Please just don't hate me or leave me, I don't know what I'd do without my favourite sunshine.

Like we always said god made the sun and your the son and god made you. Remember when we came up with that? It was utter rubbish but we laughed about it for hours on end.

"Your hope, my hope, J hope. Your friendly flower and sunshine on a dark day."

Remember that?

I thought you just needed some space and to be honest I needed time to think too because I don't understand a lot of things but I don't need to too know I miss you.

I can worry about me later but right now is about you.

It's been a month hyung and I miss you.

Please come home?

Your little Mochi Chim misses you... a lot

So much so that I'm scared I'd never see you again...

Whenever I ask anyone how you are they go quiet or they laugh like theirs a joke I don't know about and the girls all tell me I'm better off without you but I'm not.

I don't understand anything that's happening right now hyung and now your not here to explain I honestly don't have a clue.

I made a friend the other day called Jungkook, he's in the year bellow me and we're both as clueless as eachother! Can you believe it?! Neither of us know what's going on anymore and Kookie is a literal child bunny baby thing with squishy cheeks and a bunny smile. You'd like him I'm sure. I hope you can meet him when you come back home...

Jungkookie also said he was going to introduce me to his baby sitter Jinnie Hyung or something like that, he isn't that young he needs one but his father is away a lot and his mother... well yeah

I'm making friends with some new people now but I still miss and need you hyung.

Are you making friends?

This has really just turned into me rambling now and hoping apart of this nonsense will bring you back.

We both know I'm bad with words.

I should stop writing it's nearly seven my bed time, I hope this letter finds it way too you soon~

I love and miss you,
Park Jimin

Hopefully you remember this face-

---      ---       ---      ---       ---

--- --- --- --- ---

Dear Hoseok,

Fuck you.

- Park Jimin

--- --- --- --- ---