Part 31: Home

"I-I don't k-k-Know what to d-do d-do do now~" Jimin cried loudly into Junghyu's shoulder since the man seemed to be the only one who wasn't frozen at what had happened.

They all were inside now and Jimin was curled up into a ball in a corner freaking out.

Junghyu gave him time to gush our everything before he finally spoke up with a resolve.

"Jiminie, you can come and live with us. I'd much rather that than you go and live back their and I am more than happy to pay for your living here so don't worry about money. Your like another son to me as is Jin and now I guess Namjin? Taeseok? And Ho?" He purposely said wrong to make Jimin chuckle.

Jimin tried his best to correct it but his stuttering because of crying made it hard but he still tried his best saying "It's N-Namjoon, Tae-h-h-hyung and Ho-Hoseok."

Junghyu nodded and ruffled Jimin's hair saying "Well my other sons. So I'll do the same for you. We all know I'm well off even if I chose a simple life and we'd be more than happy to have you here." Holding out his hand for Jimin to shake but Jimin just stared at it repeating "B-B-but-" not knowing how to react.

So after a breathy laugh Junghyu gave Jimin his bunny smile which Jungkook got from the best and said "No buts. This is your home now. I'm sure Yoongi wouldn't mind sharing his giant room with you. Right Yoongi?" Earning an immediate "Right." From Yoongi who stuck his thumb out and tried to keep a straight face to hide his gay panic.

Yui finally moved over and said "Come live with us sweetie." Placing a hand on Jimin's knee to comfort him and Jungkook appeared behind her and whisper shouted "Come on hyung it'd be so cool!"

Jin also chimes in saying "And I wouldn't have to worry about you every second of everyday" then quietly mumbling "...only when your with Yoongi..." which only Jungkook heard and laughed at as Jimin asked "A-are you s-sure-"

Immediately being answered by Yui who threw herself on Jimin and sung "We're sure. SoOoOOooOo...Welcome home sweetie~"

And on the count of three all of the yelled "WELCOME HOME JIMIN!" Making the small boy cry more but now with tears of joy, up until the point you brushed her finger against Jimin's bleeding lip and swollen face.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

--- --- --- --- ---

"Owwwwieeee~"

"I know sweetie I know, it'll hurt a little bit. It's so it doesn't get infected. It should stop bleeding now too. Let me just get ice for your jaw or cheek zone... or both since it's so bad..." Yui said as she finally stepped away from Jimin who she'd been cleaning for over forty minutes since she wanted it to be perfect.

Jin had to go home but promised he'd come by the next day and Jungkook and Junghyu had both needed to go to bed since it was getting late and they had places to be in the morning.

Yoongi on the other hand stayed with Jimin the whole time and held his hand so he had something to squeeze when he was in pain.

It hurt him to see Jimin hurting but it was better than knowing he went back and was being hurt in silence.

He flipped through all of Junghyu's files and it gave him some insight into everything.

Yoongi turned to Jimin to see his pouty face so he poked the boys good cheek to get his attention and did a bad attempt of aegyo, it never fails.

Jimin chuckled lightly and threw a heart sign back before Yoongi pulled Jimin's head down to rest on his shoulder.

Yoongi simply asked "How you holding up?" Already knowing the answer but wait for it anyways.

Jimin hummed for a moment before replying "I'll be fine." Which Yoongi caught onto and unpicked in a mattter of seconds.

"Future tense, shows optimism but also shows your not fine now which I want to fix. So poor all your worries and concerns out to hyungie and let him fix them."

Jimin asked "Why is hyungie talking about himself in the third person?" Trying to change topic getting a swift "Why aren't you?" In response waiting for an answer to his question.

But instead Jimin just said "Touché." And stayed quiet meaning Yoongi had to push, even if it was just a small shove to get him to open up.

"Stop avoiding it now Jiminie."

"... well ..."

Yui appeared out of nowhere with ice packs interrupting the pair and shouting loudly.

"IVE GOT THE ICE! Shove this on your face and go lie down so you don't have to hold it. Yoongi look after him because Eomma has to get her beauty sleep because she has a interview tomorrow~"

"Your applying for a new job?"

Yui replied "Nope I get to choose who gets a job. Goodnight my sweet angels~" kissing both of their cheeks before heading up to bed getting "Good night Eomma Min." In unison.

"Let's take this up stairs."