Part 2: Hyungs

"Yoongi hyung~ Just stay with me and you'll be fine. I can introduce you to my friends so you know some people, their all really nice. Like SeokJin hyung and Jiminie hyung." Jungkook said, practically bouncing around the older boy.

Yoongi smiled at his eagerness and excitement but frowned when he was faced with the reality of the situation with a frown immediately spreading across his face.

Yoongi's mother chuckled lightly as she placed a comforting hand on her sons back and said "Come on Yoongi, smile a little. You make it seem like it's the end of the world." trying her best to reassure her frowning son.

Yoongi turned to her with the frown still plastered on his face but it quickly went blank when his step father was staring down at him warningly making him want to scoff but he held it back.

He promised his mother he'd be on his best behavior and he had to admit his step father was chill up until it came to the one thing he took seriously, how he came across to others.

Yoongi didn't understand why he cared so much about having the perfect family image or why he had to go with them as they tried to show they were interested in the community but he said he'd try and behave and he was a man of his word.

Jungkook frowned and tugged at Yoongi's arm trying to break the eye contact between him and his father, succeeding when Yoongi turned to him with a sigh and smiled softly again.

"The church service doesn't start for twenty minutes so do you wanna... meet my friends?"

Jungkook's excitement disappearing when he realised that Yoongi probably didn't want to do anything or even be there.

He didn't want to make his hyung do anything he didn't want to do because he was scared that the littlest thing would make the older stupid, a dumb thought which he believed.

Yoongi saw the expression change so smiled at him softly and reassured "I'd love too." Even though in reality he'd love to go home.

But he couldn't so he may as well make the other boy happy.

The bunny like smile returned to the bunny boys face as he held his hand for the older boy to take before dragging him away to somewhere in the church building which they had previously parked outside.

Yoongi just let himself be dragged and hoped that Jungkook's friends weren't intense in their views since one, they were at a church, and two, he personally always tried to remain neutral being the atheist he was.

He just wanted to get along with them so Jungkook didn't feel awkward being the one to introduce them.

Yoongi was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise Jungkook had stopped to greet someone and walked straight into his back, quickly apologising.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled his hyung next to him, wrapping his arm around the elders shoulder and smiling widely as he said "Yoongi hyung, this is one of my best friends aka my mum friend Jinnie hyung. Jinnie this is my- um... this is my..."

"I'm his brother now but more importantly his friend. Min Yoongi, it's nice to meet you." Yoongi out stretched a hand to the taller and extremely handsome male in front of him offering a friendly smile.

The handsome man smiled widely as he shook his hand and replied "Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin, Jinnie or hyung or whatever you choose too, I get called a lot so I don't care at this point."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and said "All good things?" more as a question than a statement.

Jin shrugged but smiled anyways changing topic quickly.

"Kookie here has told me and our other friend Jiminie all about you and your mum, all of which I can strongly say were good things. Thank you for coming into my child's life and taking care of him."

Yoongi chuckled lightly as Jungkook stood next to him looking up to try and hide his embarrassment as his too hyung's started to talk back and forth.

The conversation was pleasant but quickly had to come to an end as Jin had to go and help set up the choir group so they bid their farewells and Jungkook took Yoongi back over to their parents.

As they walked into the church Yoongi nudged Jungkook gaining his attention and whispered "Jin hyung seems nice, he's also very handsome. I bet your never left alone by the ladies." wiggling his eyebrows at the end.

Jungkook went red again and hit his hyungs arm not saying anything else and just pulling him to sit down hoping that the Yoongi didn't try to tease him during the service because he didn't know how he'd react.

Bit it was safe to say because of the gummy smile plastered on his hyung's face that he was enjoying it too much to stop.