Lart 28: Annoyed

Yoongi's face and voice dead panned as he sarcastically asked "What does it look like?" Wrapping his arms around Jimin slightly tighter when he felt Jimin freeze at the sound of the voice.

The guy looked Yoongi and Jimin up and down and gave them a dirty look, scoffing as he went closer to try and separate the pair.

He angrily said "This is disgusting." And went to place a hand onto Jimin but Yoongi caught his hand and twisted it causing the person, who most would say was twice his size, to collapse on the floor screaming.

It immediately caught people's attention so Yoongi quietly whispered "Go hug Jin." Pushing Jimin in the direction and Jimin just did it needing comfort because of how badly his heart hurt from fear.

Yoongi kept his hand where it was and the guy kept screaming until Junghyu shouted "YOONGI LET GO!" As he and Yui ran closer to the scene.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow before focusing his attention on the person on the floor and asked "Are you going to stop trying to grab and hurt people who are already upset and are being comforted or are you gonna keep being a dick?"

Everyone gasped and Yoongi knew it wasn't at what the guy went to do or that Yoongi acted in self defence so him and Jimin didn't get hurt but at the fact he swore making him roll his eyes so he just let go and the guy dramatically fell forward.

Yui could tell by the look on Yoongi's face he was beyond mad but trying not to show it so she went over and placed a hand on his shoulder, being the only reasonable person there and asked "What happened?"

But instead of letting Yoongi answer the guy shouted "HE ASSAULTED ME. HE WAS FEELING UP PARK JIMIN AND THEN WHEN I WENT TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT HE ASSAULTED ME!"

Everyone gasped and immediately started mumbling to one and other so Yoongi just said "Are you going to keep lying or tell the truth?"

Everyone froze because of Yoongi's cold tone so he took that as his chance to continue.

"We were messing around and Jimin thought he hurt me and then we went back and forth and he got up set. What you saw was a make up hug, bros being bros not that I personally care about shit like that. Not do I care about your no cussing bullshit. Park Jimin, him, the guy with the blond hair, the guy I was supposedly feeling up is my friend. F. R. I. E. N. D. And he's genuinely upset right now and you had to come and make things worse. You not only insulted us based upon assumption but you went to forcibly remove a upset Jimin from me who I was trying to comfort because I upset him so I twisted you arm to prevent you from laying a finger on either of us. So maybe this is a lesson for you and the rest of you that you shouldn't make assumption. Oh and didn't judge a book by the cover. And last but not least that one day someone might turn around and not take your shit. So now I suggest all the gossiping stops. The parents of this idiot come and collect him and teach him common courtesy and respect. And let's get this charity day thing going as me and my FRIENDS try to make up. Jeez."