Part 5: Jimin

Yoongi face planted his bed the moment he got into his bedroom, aka the loft, and hadn't moved in the unknown time since.

He didn't even move when there was a knock at the door, only making incoherent noises in response.

The door slowly opened and Yoongi heard Jungkook mockingly reply "Asfdijwsjdsk." to him causing him to snicker and lazily throw a pillow in the direction of his door without looking.

Hearing a sudden "Hey!" come from that direction.

Yoongi looked up and saw SeokJin holding the pillow in his hands with a pout on his face.

Yoongi quickly apologised but remained where he was as he waved the three boys stood at his door way in.

Jungkook quickly said "Lucky guess with Jiminie's name hyung." highfiving the elder who was to lazy to move so got moved by the maknae.

Yoongi just proudly mumbled "They don't call me Min Yoongi Genius for nothing."

Yoongi turned his head to the side and smiled at the smaller blonde boy who he'd seen for the first time downstairs before saying "Hi." with a chuckle realising how dumb he must seem sprawled out on his bed.

The other seemingly shy boy looked down with a blush when he saw the others smile, suddenly feeling flustered by the extremely adorable and attractive smile that spread across the others naturally pouty lips.

Jin smirked knowingly as he looked at the obviously flustered boy next to him before pushing him forward saying "You should introduce yourself properly Chim."

Jimin looked at him like a hopeless puppy before nodding and gulping and turning to Yoongi, bowing as he saying "I'm Park Jimin, it's nice to meet you. Oh and thank you for taking care of and taking in our Jungkookie."

Yoongi smiled fondly at the boy as Jungkook whined "Hyunggggg~" playfully pouting in the other boys direction earning a chuckle and a eyes smile In response.

Jungkook could tell by the loon on Jin's face he was about to start being dramatic to embrace and tease him so he quickly said "Hyung, introduce yourself properly." Making Yoongi pout this time.

Yoongi rolled over onto his back, resting the pillow on his stomach and spreading his arms and legs out like a star fish as he lazily whined "I already did downstairssss~" deciding to be annoying rather than to just do it.

He debated if it was worth it or not for a moment, secretly wanting to make a good impression on the charming blonde who was shyly watching him, but he decided it was worth it when the other small giggle hiked through the room hidden behind the sound of Seokjin's cackle and Jungkook's loud sigh and scolding.

After five minutes consistently of Jungkook trying to make Yoongi respond since he went silent and 'played dead' Yoongi finally suddenly stood up causing the maknae to fall back and stare up at him blankly from the floor as he himself tried to hold back his laughter.

But inevitably it failed, and Yoongi as well as the other boys all started to laugh as the second eldest helped the youngest back to his feet.

Once Jungkook calmed down from his laughing fit he asked "What suddenly made you spring back to life hyung?" Getting a shrug from Yoongi who decided to try and fall back onto his bed.

But unfortunately for him Jungkook caught him and pulled him to remain standing expecting Yoongi to try and support himself but in reality he just let himself fall.

"Hyunnnnnngggggggg~" Jungkook complained again as he tried not to fall over from supporting the older and laughing, luckily being stopped from falling by Yoongi who suddenly supported them both when Jungkook's knees went.

Both laughed and sat on the floor where he other two already where laughing and they all sat in a circle facing each other.

"So what brings you boys to my humble abode?"