Part 7: Sleep over?

"How can we help you?"

"A-Ah, Yoongi. Sweetie. Dear. Um we just came up here too..." Yui panickly said, uncertainty clearly showing matching the faces of all the other parents, except one.

Junghyu.

The elder man calmly said "To ask you something." Looking at the clearly suspicious Yoongi who knew better but was going to let it slide.

He did give them a heart attack after all.

Junghyu took the lead after Yui said "Yes, ask them dear." Getting nods from the others to proceed.

He nodded back to them before explaining "Well we were going to ask if all of you wanted to stay over since Jin and Jimin are already Kooks friends and you need some so it wouldn't hurt to spend more time with people."

All of the parents behind him eagerly nodded in agreement and Yoongi turned back to the boys who looked just as skeptical as him.

Jin and Jimin both slowly nodded at the same time causing Yui to clap eagerly declaring "its decided." Before turning quickly on her heels and running away leaving the other adults stunner before saying they'll bring some stuff for them.

When all the parents disappeared again Yoongi closes the door before returning to where he was sitting.

The four boys sat in silence before Seokjin broke it asking "What were we talking about again?" Completely forgetting what they were talking about and apparently not being he only one when the rest looked at him cluelessly.

Luckily for Jin (not really) Jungkook has an epiphany and shouted "Wait! I know! We were calling Jin Hyung old and Yoongi hyung was being savage and cute with Jiminie!"

Jin face palmed, remembering too, as Jimin blushed subconsciously and Yoongi snorted and pointed at Jin saying "You can't escape your fate!" Not noticing the others blush because he was to busy laughing at Jin and high diving Jungkook which Jimin was thankful for.

Jin flailed like a fish out of water trying to contain his rage and quickly shouted "Stop attacking me for my age! You should respect your elders! Especially YOU jeon! I raised you and carried you on my back for all these years, through thick and thin!" With his face being red by the end of it.

Luckily that was enough to make everyone in the room laugh, including Jin, meaning that the conversation could end happily and move on straight to the next topic.

"So... what are the plans for tonight?"