Part 30: Snap

All five boys and Yui curled up on the floor with Jimin in the middle curled into Yoongi's arm whilst Yoongi rubbed circles onto his back, Jin behind him rubbing his shoulders, Yui holding his free hand, Jungkook resting his head on Jimin's lap and Junghyu sat next to his wife being the one to get people food.

It's was nice, quiet and comfortable.

Jimin stopped crying about half way through the film since he had no control over his tears which he kept apologising for, not that anyone minded at all.

And Yoongi hates to admit it but he was glad Jimin chose him to cuddle up too, knowing he'd probably get jealous of it was anyone else.

Jimin has calmed down a lot when he got closer to Yoongi and he choose to try his best to ignore how comfortable he get and how much he actually needed the elder and just accepted it for the time being.

He needed this.

But nothing good could last for ever and the moment came to an end way to soon.

Yui's phone buzzed so she reached forward to Hager it and frowned when she saw the message on the screen.

She turned to look at all the boys looking at her before frowning sadly and saying "Jiminie sweetie... I just got a text from your parents... their outside honey..."

All the boys faces fell including Junghyu's who stood up before Jimin could even process what was happening.

The only words that left his mouth were "I'm coming with you to talk to your parents." Before he ran into the other room and came back with a file full of paper.

Jimin quickly said his goodbyes and thank yous before going with Junghyu too the car.

"Sorry for the unconvinced Jeon. We'll be taking Jimin home now." Mr Park said as he stared bitterly at the other man who was staring back with the same amount of emotion.

"Actually I was hoping to have a word before you left-"

However he was quickly dismissed by mr Park who said "We don't have the time Jeon." Saving him off and pushing the back door open for Jimin who's stared reluctantly at it.

Junghyu stopped Jimin from climbing in wanting to get what he wanted to say said and spoke up saying "Funny coincidence actually because that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. You don't have the time. Not for me, not to chat, not for your own son. You know if I found out my son was upset then came along and interpreted things wrong and went to hurt him I'd be checking on my son rather than walking away and gossiping with the rest of the crowd."

Mr Park climbed out of the car with furrowed eyebrows and an angry look on his face as he venomously spat "First of all, he isn't your son. He's mine. And secondly he's a fully grown man, if he can't handle it he needs to learn to and then become a man. Not a cry baby because he got into a fight with his friend and nearly got punched. Boohoo don't hug each other then. Real men don't hug-"

Junghyu scoffed in disbelief and retorted "Real men don't ignore and mistreat their children." Getting a slight shove as Mr Park asked "What did you just say?"

Junghyu smirked and stayed where he was not being intimidated in the slightest as he said "You heard me."

"Say that again and watch."

"Real. Men. Don't. Ignore. And. Mistreat. Their. Children."

Mr Paek went to bitterly defend himself by saying "I have never-" but was cut off with a literal book load of information.

"You've never? Oh so you haven't starved your son for days and refused to give him food because he wasn't studying hard enough? Or you haven't slapped him across the face multiple times before because he quote on quote 'disgust' you. Oh and lest we forget all the letters I've sent you over Jimin, being concerned about his welfare. He's the perfect child and you treat him like he isn't. He's your child. You should care for and love him no matter what. Not tell him to grow up and be a man when he already is. He's clearly a bigger man than you."

Mr Park snapped "A man is someone who; has a woman, who's strong, independent, emotionless and can and will do why they need to do to get what they want." Earning a frustrated sigh from Junghyu who said back "A man is someone who is a Male. Stereotypes are nothing. Not now and not in the future. Your outdated."

Mr Park grabbed Junghyu's collar and waisted him off the floor slight as he went to threaten the other by saying "Listen here Jeon-"

But he got stopped when a frustrated Jimin yelled "Appa!" In hopes to gain attention to break up the scene.

However that just back fired and ended with Jimin being punched across the face with his lip splitting, literally causing all hell to break loose.

Three angry teenagers and a clearly panicked Yui cake running out of the house but she only had time to stop one which coincidentally was Jungkook who's arm she grabbed to stop him.

Jin was grabbed by Junghyu just before his fist collided with the older mans face and Yoongi slipped past them all and pinned Mr Park to the car being sure not to hurt him and restrain him as he said "Don't hurt my family."

Everything suddenly got all to much for Jimin in that moment and his mind went blank as he stared at the scene in front of him with his friends being held back, his dad being... well him in public rather than his fake act and being called family.

A single tear shed and broke free.

And that was Mrs Park's breaking point.

"THATS ENOUGH!"

She painted heavily as she attempted to reason "Jimin sweetie let's stop all this stupid stuff and let's just leave. Me, you and Appa. We can go home and pretend today never happened. We can forget all about the Jeons and the Kims just like we did Jung Hoseok. Remember how bad that boy was starting all those rumours. It wasn't us it was him. Now let's just go home and move forward-" only earning a one word response with the fear he'd explode.

"Liar..."

"W-What was that?"

"Liar."

"W-What?-"

"LIAR!"

Then he broke.

"FIRST OFF HOSEOK DIDN'T START THOSE RUMOURS YOU PARENTS DID. SECONDLY IF WE FORGET TODAY WHAT ABOUT ALL THE YEARS OF SHIT YOU'VE PUT ME THREW. ITS NOT BEEN ONCE OR TWICE WITH WHAT MR JEONS SAID HAS IT? WHY WOULD I MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME TO COME BACK TO YOU AND YOU TWO ALONE. AND LETS BE HONEST TOU WOULDN'T MOVE ON. I BET MY CLOTHES HAVE ALL BEEN TORN UP AGAIN AND MY ROOM TRASHED OUT OF ANGER. WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANT ACCEPT THE THOUGHT YOUR OWN SON IS GAY! I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE BUT NO. RUMOUR SAYS IT SO YOU BELIEVE IT. AND I GET PUNISHED FOR IT. IF GOD IS EVEN REAL WHY WOULD HE MAKE ONE PERSON GO THROUGH SO MUCH BULLTWADDLE!"

His mothers eyes started tearing up because she'd never seen Jimin so angry let alone hurt since he never let it show how broken he was.

All she could managed to say was a weak and shaky "J-Jimin..." before Junghyu stepped forwards and spoke since all the boys stopped (except Yoongi for safety reasons) what they were doing.

"I think that's your queue to leave. Jimin will be coming by tomorrow to collect his stuff. Of any damage is done to his valued belongings I will be phoning the police and if they already are we expect money for what you've destroyed whether he'd take it or not. Now go."

Yoongi made sure Mr Paek got into his car and Mrs Park did too and then they drove off leave Jimin behind with them.

"W-What now?"