Part 36: Compliments

"Omo Jiminie~ you look so cute!" Yui said as she walked into the boys shared bedroom finding Jimin napping on the bed.

Jimin woke up to the sound of her voice feeling colder than before and slowly opened his eyes, quickly snapping them open when Yui jumped on him and squished his face.

"Your. So. Fricken. Cute."

Jimin whined "Eommmmmmmaaa Minnnnnn~" but let her carry on what she was doing which was basically babying him as she continuously cooed over him.

"Our cute little mochi~ I have to admit you look both adorable and sexy in this. Nice choice and good job making Yoongi's... life... harder?" She said trying to not be obvious with her choice of words because from what she could tell from Jungkook both boys were innocent beans.

And as if on queue Yoongi came back from the shower with a raised eyebrow getting a knowing smirk from his mother and a confused look from Jimin.

Yoongi asked "Am I interrupting?" Causing the pair to shake their heads and Jimin to ask "Why'd you have another shower hyung?" With Yui saying "Yes HYUNG." After Jimin with a knowing smirk plastered across her face.

Yoongi rubbed he back of his neck and answered "I saw a spider on my arm and smacked it but then felt them run all over me so took a shower. I'd have told you there was a spider but you were asleep still and I didn't want to freak you out."

Jimin nodded and lied back down not really caring much about spiders, believing Yoongi's lie as Yui just said "Mhmmm." Knowing that it was one.

She got up off the bed and walked over to Yoongi whispering "Nice save." Before ruffling his hair and patting his back.

"Junghyu wanted to know if either of you wanted anything bringing back from Seoul?" Getting polite no thank yous from both.

Yui nodded and said "I'll let you both carry on doing whatever then just keep it down up here." Before going to the door and shouting "Jimin keep looking cute!" And leaving.

Jimin blushed lightly again before having some clothes thrown at him by Yoongi.

"Next outfit."

Jimin went and got changed returning in red skinny jeans and a black shirt tucked half in with red hearts, and once again Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"What do you think?"

Yoongi tried to compose himself, and failed, as he spoke honestly and said "I think it's impossible for you to look bad in anything." Causing Jimin to blush and hide his face again.

Yoongi immediately said "Yah! Stop doing thattt. God or whatever omnipotent being there is gave you a handsome face so you can show it." Before he got up and moved Jimin's hands again.

Jimin whined but Yoongi had none of it and turned Jimin around, pushing him down the stairs with his hands behind his back as he shouted "EOMMA! TELL JIMIN HE'S HANDSOME!"

"PARK JIMIN YOU HANDSOME SON OF A BISCUIT. GRT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ROUND ARSE DOWN HERE SO ME AND YOONGI CAN LIST ONE HUNDRED OF INFINITE REASONS WHY YOUR HANDSOME AND PERFECT!"

"Number one..."

.

.

.

"And last but not least for today's list, your arse looks great in anything." Yui said clapping her hands to indicate the list was over as Jimin tried to hide in Yoongi's arms again.

Yoongi kept chuckling at Jimin's reactions and found it cute how he curled up into his side to hide but everything his mother said was true and Jimin needed that confidence boost.

For the rest of that evening they just stayed chatting.