Part 32: Burden

"Talk to me Minnie" Yoongi said as he walked into his closet to get some clothes for him and Jimin since Jimin had none.

Jimin blushed at the cute nickname and waited on the bed before finally saying "I feel like a burden over something so dumb."

Yoongi came back and asked "You feel like a burden? First of all your not and if I'd have known to a full extent of your home life I would've stole you the day I met you to keep you safe and fed and loved and cared for. Secondly, if you weren't hugging me this wouldn't have happened to begin with. And finally, back to point one. I'd have stole you."

He threw the clothes at Jimin who shyly replied thank you as a certain five lettered word repeated in his head.

Yoongi wasn't sure exactly what to say next to prompt him so he sat next to Jimin on the bed and asked "What else is getting you down? Is it because Appa said your staying with us? If you don't want to... we can try and find you somewhere else and we'll take care of it."

Jimin shook his head and looked down replying "I feel like I'm invading on all your lives."

Yoongi shook his head and held Jimin's hands, looking at him as he said "Your not invading, if anything your spicing things up a little. Plus there's the fact Appa basically gave you no choice therefore your his responsibility and he cares about you. We all do. Is that the only thing?"

Jimin just stared down at the floor so Yoongi whispered "You can tell me Jiminie, I won't judge."

Jimin took a deep breath but almost inaudibly asking "Do you think I'll have anything left?"

Yoongi didn't expect that response so all he could do was ask "Have they destroyed anything before?" Not knowing much about how they've reacted in the past and he couldn't help but feel angry with Jimin's answers.

"Appa smashed and tore apart everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

Yoongi kept his anger hidden though and made sure the tone of his voice stayed soft "Then no but think of it this way. If it's happened before it's happened again, the difference this time being it never will in the future because your hear now."

Jimin smiled lightly as he wiped his cheek to stop Yoongi from noticing the tear rolling down it but it failed and Yoongi held onto his hand and turned Jimin towards him.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I don't know what I did to deserve such patient nice people around me."

Yoongi's concern turned to a soft smile and he answered "Its because you deserve the best and then even better than that Minnie."

He raised Jimin's hand to his lips and kissed it lightly before standing up and going to the bathroom shouting back "I'll get changed in here, get changed quick because I'm not gonna wait around to get back to my precious bed~!"

"O-Okay!"