Part 21: Bedtime

"Okay so what rooms are we splitting off into?" Jin asked as they checked the time seeing that it was getting really late.

Jungkook groaned as he stretched with Taehyung's head in his lap before saying "We can split off into two pairs and a trio."

Yoongi nodded and clapped asking "Okay so are we gonna break up new and old friendships? Stick to the groups we arrived in? What are we doing?"

Taehyung yawned and snuggled into Jungkook's lap, tiredly saying "SeokJin and Namjoon hyungs both look inseparable..."

Jungkook nodded in acknowledgment and said "We can't put Hobi with Jiminie just yet because Jiminie still needs his time to think... and I don't want to be shot with a gun... and I couldn't possibly let Taehyungie be near such a monster..." Getting a giggle from Taehyung and a light tap on the arm from Jimin who was highly offended.

He defended himself by saying "First off. Rude. Secondly, I would never hit Taehyung. Look at him, he's basically a giant Teddy bear-"

Being interrupted by the one and only Kim SeokJin, world wide handsome and master of puns who corrected "TAEddy bear."

Something Jimin would have normally laughed at but he didn't have the energy too in that moment, so he settled for a deadpanned "Really Jin Hyung?"

Instantly being shushed being told "Shush child. Treat your Eomma with respect since I'm allowing you to share a room with a possible stranger tonight who you just became friends with. Now why don't we play rock paper scissors for rooms so it's fair."

And so they did and the room pairing were as follows;

Jungkook Taehyung and Hoseok,

Namjoon and Jin,

And finally Jimin and Yoongi.

Hoseok mumbled something to Yoongi about being a third wheel wherever he went ending in him being shoved off the edge of the chair causing Yoongi to fall two and both of them to laugh.

Everyone was confused but carried on getting up and ready to go to bed ignoring the pair so Yoongi and Hoseok both turned to eachother again and carried on talking.

"Behave hyung I know he's your type."

"My type?"

"Yes your type. Your actual type not your 'I like someone who can keep up with me which is why I'm single' type."

"I don't have that type?"

"Exactly but quoted from drunk Yoongi 'fake it til you make it'."

"Really? I said that?"

"Mhm and you owned up to your secret appreciation of the harnesses-"

"I would never own up to such a lie, those things might give a confidence boost and look good but they are to fiddly and uncomfortable for me to ever willingly wear them unless I was trying to get peoples attention. Which I would never."

"Well for Jimin you might-"

"For Jimin you might what?"

"Oh Jiminie- nothing-"

"Hoseok said I might actually kill him someday so I said never then he said if he were to for someone horrible reason hurt you so badly again and I guess he has a point."

Hoseok gulped before smiling and nodding feeling intimidated even though Yoongi's tone at the end was very clearly joking.

Yoongi noticed to nervousness so kicked him lightly and said "Kidding." Giving a gummy smile which swept Hoseok's worries away and made Jimin laugh.

"You ready to go to bed Jiminie?" Hoseok asked Jimin Getting a nod and tired smile from the boy who was already standing up getting ready to go so Yoongi stood up too.

Hoseok didn't miss the chance to tease "Have fun you too~" Getting a pillow thrown at his face from Taehyung who whined for Hoseok to hurry up so they can all cuddle up and sleep.

And to say both Jungkook and Hoseok were weak for him was an understatement so Hoseok ran over to the bed quickly so they could all cuddle up and sleep so Yoongi and Jimin both went their own separate way up the stairs with Jimin holding onto the back of Yoongi's shirt so he could walk with his eyes closed.

He was a sleepy boi.