Part 4: Parents

"Jeon Jungkook. Min Yoongi. Where did you both run off to after we told you to be social?" A strict voice called the moment the front door opened.

Jungkook froze at the sound of it where as Yoongi just patted his back and shouted back "There were too many people so we went and found a quiet place to chill but then got scarred for life so didn't want to come back when there were less people."

Jungkook remained frozen in the door way so Yoongi pulled him in shaking his head at the younger like it was the first time he didn't follow instructions (or it was the first time he was caught.)

Yoongi on the other hand always managed to worm his way out of trouble every time in the past so was feeling quite confident.

He casually slipped his shoes off as well as the jumper he had on leaving him in fitted suit pants and a half tucked in long sleeved white button up shirt which he looked effortlessly handsome in, messing his hair up purposefully since his rushed put together was too put together for his liking.

Jungkook still hadn't moved even though they weren't shouted again so he pulled the other boy by his sleeve into the living room where there were two additional families sat along with their own.

Jungkook's face instantly lit up as he ran over and hugged his two friends and Yoongi just nodded in the direction of Jin, since he recognised him, then going over to his mum and kissing her cheek and whispering "Scarred."

She chuckled at her sons antics before pulling him down and whispering "I bet it wasn't as bad as the time we accidentally started watching that anime with the three little boys because of the misleading review."

Yoongi shivered at the memory and agreed with her whispering "True."

Everyone in the room was looking at them which they only realised when Yoongi's mother, Yui, kissed his cheek to send him on his way.

Both froze and stared at them for a moment as tehy processed the other presences in the room before Yui clapped and said "Oh. Yoongi, let me introduce you too the Kim family and the Park's. These are Kookie's friends and their families. Go introduce yourself then i'll let you go and hide in your room."

Yoongi tried his best not to sigh as he nodded and stood up straight, bowing as he introduced himself "Min Yoongi, nice to meet ya."

He looked to his mother for approval and got a nod before turning to retreat but before he could his step father, Junghyu, stopped him and asked "Don't you want to at least know who's who out of Jungkook's friend?"

Yoongi paused and looked up, quickly trying to remember names as he pointed to the handsome tall man and said "Kim SeokJin." then pointing to the shorter and angelic looking boy (who he avoided eye contact with) and saying "Jimmminnnn Parkkk..." looking to Jungkook who nodded before saying it quicker and clearer "Park Jimin."

Retracting his gaze and hand from pointing at the extremely attractive and handsome boy.

Junghyu raised an eyebrow at Yoongi trying to figure out if he'd actual met them already but let him go since it was a impressive guess if not.

And that it was.