Part 38: Awake

It was around three in the morning and Jimin was still awake.

He was currently cuddled into Yoongi's chest with one of Yoongi's hands wrapped around his waist and the other holding Jimin's hand, similar to how they both slept most nights now.

Jimin was staring blankly at nothing when he felt Yoongi shift lightly so he was holding him closer.

Jimin looked and saw that Yoongi was awake and looking down at him and they both sat their in silence staring at each other for a while before Yoongi asked "Why are you awake?"

Jimin simply replied "Couldn't sleep." And started to play with Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi let him do what he wanted and waited a bit longer before asking "What's on your mind?" Causing Jimin to pause completely.

'So there is something...'

"You can tell me Jiminie, I promise it'll stay between us. Just you, and me."

Jimin looked up again and Yoongi was looking down at him with a soft smile spread across his lips which made Jimin feel like he could tell him anything.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't say what he was thinking about and could only think of one question which wasn't completely obvious as to what he was thinking.

He just asked "What's it like to kiss someone?" Technically asking one of the many.

Yoongi was taken aback by the question expecting it to be something like 'I miss jungkook' or 'I had a nightmare' not something so intimate.

He honestly couldn't think of an answer so slowly said what came to his mind.

"It's like... kissing? I don't know how to describe it. It's intimate and sweet but it can also be hot and steamy depending on the context of it... Curious and testing... then there's the difference between a peck, a kiss and making out. It's hard to explain but easy to do..."

They lay there in silence a bit longer as Jimin thought about it and Yoongi couldn't help but watch Jimin's pouty lips move as he bit at them nervously.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Mhm?"

Jimin hesitated before asking "Is it different?"

Yoongi asked back "Is what different" even though he already knew and when Jimin asked "Kissing a boy and kissing a girl?" He immediately said "No. it's only viewed different by small minded people."

Jimin pulled Yoongi's hand to under his chin and held it there as they stayed quiet a little longer.

The next time Jimin said "Yoongi hyung?" His heart started to beat faster even though he didn't let it show and calmly said "Yes Minnie?"

But just as quickly as he managed to answer Jimin shut himself down with what he was going to say saying "Never mind, get some sleep. Goodnight." And curling back up into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi just said it back and held Jimin slightly closer, waiting for him to go to sleep before going to sleep himself.

The last thing he said for the night being "I hope you find the answers to your questions soon Jiminie..."