Part 6: Old

"So you decided to come up to my room knowing I was in the process of dying happily and then interrupted my dying to escape the old people gossiping?" Yoongi asked with an eyebrow lazily raised.

The three other boys nodded but Jungkook cheekily added "Yeah but we brought on of the old people with us, so let's try not to be insensitive when talking about them." With a bunny smile on his face.

Yoongi hid his smile behind his hands as he tried not to laugh as his eyes crinkled up, being more discrete than the boy facing him who rolled over in tears of laughter.

Jin on the other hand flared at the bunny smiled boy and mumbled "I raised you on my back and this is what I get..." grumbling to himself making the others all laugh more.

However that laughter ceased when Jin called out "I don't know why your laughing Min Yoongi, I've been told your only a year younger than me making you just as old."

Jimin looked at Jin wide eyed that he was bold enough to say it since he was secretly very shy even though he hid it well.

And Jungkook looked at Yoongi knowing how savage his older step brother was.

The room went silent.

Jungkook and Jimin both looked at each other slowly and that was when Yoongi finally spoke up, but what he said wasn't aimed at Jin, nor Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah? Do I seem just as old and uncool as Jin Hyung? Am I old?"

Jimin probably would've been able to answer it immediately if he hadn't gotten distracted by the way Yoongi's cat like lips pouted as he spoke causing him to hesitate when he realised he was being addressed.

Yoongi pouted more and sighed dramatically lying back onto his floor making Jimin feel guilty even though it wasn't serious so he instantly shuffled over to him on the floor, looking down at him apologetically as he reassured "You don't seem old unlike Jin with his dad jokes. If you used dad jokes maybe but sarcasm is oki."

Yoongi smiled softly at the boy after looking up at him with wide eyes for a moment, feeling guilty himself for making the other, and reached up to ruffle his hair lightly.

Jimin looked down and blushed cutely with a shy smile on his face making Yoongi take a mental image and comment of 'cute' accompanying it.

Yoongi lazily pulled his hand away and turned to Jin who was watching with a fond smile and stuck his tongue out.

Jin fake gasped and clutched his chest before all four started to chuckle quietly, getting quieter when Yoongi held his hand up indicating for them to stop (or try to since it shard to stop laughing when it's genuine.)

They all quieted down and instantly shot up straight when they heard foot steps creeping up the stairs as well as quiet whispering.

Yoongi being Yoongi stood up and silently made his way to the door, standing by it until the foot steps silence on the other side.

The other three boys all looked at him expectantly and jumped as did the people on the other side with what Yoongi did next.

He suddenly kicked the door making it bang loudly, secretly hurting his leg from the force he didn't realise he put into it, hopping back as he opened the door to find all the parents with their hands on their hearts, Yui and Junghyu in the lead.

Yoongi raised a suspicious eyebrow at the adults "How can we help you?"