Part 27: Bake sale

The family of four all piled out o their car with trays of baked goods in their hands and made their way to the field next to their church, going to hand the food over when a voice came booming towards them as the person shouting got closer.

"Ahhh if it isn't the Jeon family! Thank you so much for your contribution and attending this week. May I ask why you boys weren't able to attend last week?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jungkook gulped as it was the head of the church who was stood before them trying to be intimidating.

Yui went to speak for them saying "They were-" but was cut off by the slightly older woman who said "Not you Yui, I'm asking the boys. Go on." Earning a low growl from Junghyu but he remained silent not wanting to cause fights.

Jungkook tried to answer but all e could stutter out was "W-w-we-" Before Yoongi took over because Jungkook's reaction was painful to watch.

"We were home because Jungkook was looking after me, I get ill easily and if you can't tell looking at my completion then that's your issue. But he looked after me then his friends, sorry our friends, came over after church to help more since Eomma and Appa both planned to go on a date night and I didn't want to interrupt anyone else's days more. To be honest I didn't want Eomma to tell anyone until I felt better but I guess the point of a church is too share with your community, like this bake sale. So is there anything you'd like to share about your daughter and the son of-"

Yoongi snorted as he was cut off by Yui getting a pat on the back from a Junghyu.

Yui quickly said "Okay Yoongi sweetie that's quiet enough- Jin! Jimin! Look there's your friends, you should go over. Go on quick quick. I'm sorry he's such a trouble maker when he's tired. Being sick has took all his energy but he's not contagious so it's fine. Anyways how's- things?" Trying to change topics as Junghyu guide both boys in the direction of the others before they could say anything else.

Whispering "Good job, I owe you both twenty for that. Now go try and have fun." Getting pushed slightly as Junghyu turned to go back.

Neither had anything better to do than go talk to their friends so they shrugged and went over in the direction of the boys who didn't notice their names being called.

Jungkook threw a arm over each of his friends and said "Howdy-" Getting cut off by a very disappointed Jimin and Jin who chimes in after Jimin's pause of disappointment.

"Jungkook no..."

"Just no..."

"Jungkook YES!"

They all laughed quietly for a moment before Yoongi asked "Too much time with TaeTae hmm kook?" Nudging the younger slightly knowing the answer already.

But instead of answering Jungkook just gushed "He's so cool hyung~ he's so nice and polite and funny and smart and cute and handsome and- Fiddlesticks did I just say that..."

Jin and Jimin both seemed surprised at what Jungkook had said too but they didn't react.

Yoongi however did, just not for what they did.

"Fiddlesticks? Yes you just said that and I am very disappointed in you. Just say fu-" but before he could say it Jimin's shock turned to him and unluckily for Yoongi a hand go slammed across his mouth to make his voice get muffled so the word wouldn't finish.

Jimin corrected "Dge. Fudge hyung. Just say fudge. Okay?" waiting with his hands still place on Yoongi's mouth for a response, only removing them when Yoongi nodded slightly.

When Jimin started moving his hands away Yoongi held onto one of his wrists guiding it and holding it lightly as he pouted and complained "That hurt."

Yoongi was happy with the blush that spread but decided to keep up the hurt and cute act to get his main objective since he's secretly a sucker for affection.

Jimin stuttered our "I-I'm Sorry." Genuinely feeling guilty but also flustered because of Yoongi and the butterflies he felt from his touch which he wouldn't admit.

Jin also knew what Yoongi was doing and thought it was cute so joined in.

Seokjin carried on for Yoongi saying saying "Your not sorry, if you were you'd give our sweet, precious Yoongi-ah a hug." Causing Jimin's eyes to widen for a moment and Yoongi's pouty face to change to an expression with a raised eyebrow before catching on and going back pouty when Jimin looked at him.

Yoongi opens his arms and looked away trying to seem upset so Jimin instantly hugged him, nearly knocking the older back, before continuously apologising and trying to hide his flustered face.

Jin cooed at the seen and Jungkook took pictures giggling a lot before a voice boomed from behind them.

"What the- WHATS GOING ON HERE!"