Part 46: Confused

"Y-Y-Yoongi hyung~" Jimin cried out from the the small ball position he curled himself into.

He wanted him.

He needed him.

Nothing made sense in his head other than his need for the elder boy but he couldn't bring himself to call him.

He could bring himself to do anything other than to cry.

Even when his phone rang countless times he couldn't bring himself to pick it up, nor could he find the energy to go downstairs and answer the door when it was being knocked on.

He just hid himself under the blanket as he cried slightly quieter and most of the volume of his cried were muffled by the duvet cover and pillows he piled on himself.

He was to distracted by his thoughts and the tears falling that he didn't hear when the door was flung open, probably dinting the wall, only noticing someone else was there when his eye soft flooded with light and he saw Yoongi panting next to him with a worried look on his face.

Yoongi didn't even say anything before he swooped Jimin up in his arms, kissing his head lightly and swaying him from side to side saying "Everything's gonna be okay, hyungs here now."

Jungkook and Yoongi were both at the shopping centre where Jimin has gone shopping and Yoongi had noticed him walking out of a store stone faced when he was waiting for Jungkook before their film started.

He knew he'd have some time so went into the shop he saw Jimin walk out of and at first he was pleasantly surprised that they had a shop like that in the town that were in but then he noticed the person behind the till and mumbled bitterly to himself "I knew it." And then he immediately went to find Jungkook to tell him had to deal with something but he'd pay for him to watch this film and another together some other time.

And the next thing he knew he was in the car on the way home trying to get ahold of Jimin and failing.

So when he got in he ran straight up stairs to their shared room, knowing he'd more than likely find him there.

And when he did his heart dropped.

He instantly swung into action to protect and cheer up his precious mochi, which is what brought them to where they were now.

Jimin repeatedly cried out "Y-Y-Yoongi~" just wanting the other and Yoongi knew that so stayed by his side whispering words of comfort into his ear like "I know sweet, I know."

Yoongi gave Jimin his time to compose himself partially aware that it was going to take a while but he was patient and willing to wait for his dearest dongsaeng.

"H-he said-" Jimin was cut off by his own sobbing which consumed him.

Yoongi held him tightly to his chest as he lowly asked "Do I need to hurt him?" Quickly being told no by Jimin's shaking head.

Jimin was to kind for the world.

Jimin slowly but surely brought himself to explain "He said h-he bullied m-me because he l-l-liked me~" saying enough that he didn't need to keep talking about it but just enough that Yoongi understood.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the thought of someone hurting his precious Jiminie because of some cliche jealousy and denial reason and he wasn't about to let Jimin justify what happened because it was.

He kept a steady pace as he softly spoke "That's no reason to hurt someone so badly or anyone at all. Having your feelings confused is one thing and trying to project the opposite is another but actions have consequences and he doesn't deserve an ounce of your forgiveness. If that was me I wouldn't want or expect you to forgive me."

Jimin knee Yoongi had a point and he knew it was true but a part of him still wanted to defend the other, so he did.

He cried out "He was scared." Relating to him in some sense but Yoongi stayed strong to his point.

"You were scared Jimin. You were hurt in his pursuit from fear and denial. That's not okay. In no world will that ever be okay."

And Jimin knew this.

He let out all of his frustration, anger, confusion and sadness pour out of him as he held onto the one thing he felt safe with.

The one person.

Min Yoongi.

The elders final words being "You'll always be safe with me Jiminie..." before he finally drifted off to sleep with exhaustion consuming him whole.