Part 11: Swag

Jin gasped when the door opened and abandoned his spot on the floor to embrace the shorter boy with bed head who was stood in the door way behind a happy smiling Jungkook.

He instantly gushed "Jiminie! Your back my precious angel! Are you okay? Did you sleep okay? You look better, are you feeling it?" Trying to get everything he wanted to say out.

Jimin nodded and ch inked lightly before saying "I'm fine Jin Hyung, I was just tired and you were all being emotional so I choose to nap. 'A sleepy Jiminie is a moody one' quoted from you yourself. I had regenerate my mochi power so I could keep up my happy, friendly mood."

Jin nodded in acknowledgment and partly mumbled to himself "Your energy levels have been all over the place today... your shy one minute then just as friendly and confident as normal the next... did you sleep last night?" Turning to face Jimin to read his face to see if he would lie in response.

Which he didn't.

He cheerfully said "Yes hyung. I just did a lot today. It was overwhelming and tiresome so let's move on before I need another nap~ energy reserves are low." Chuckling at he end before going back over to sit next to Jungkook who had reset our another pillow on the floor for him so all Jin could do was follow behind.

Yoongi felt partially guilty over earlier but he felt like it all needed to be said, deciding he'd apologise later on but let Jimin keep his happy mood until it became forced.

Jin plopped down next to Jimin so the younger boy decided to ask "So what are we doing?" Since he was out of the loop because of his nap.

Jin chuckled before saying "Trying to convert Yoongi from his unholy ways." Quickly being interrupted by Yoongi who said "You say unholy. I saw swag."

The two started bickering and Jimin tried his best to contain his laughter with Jungkook but then it escalated quickly and Jin screamed "WHAT ABOUT BONDAGE IS HOLY OR SWAG?!"

Jungkook snorted instantly and Jimin just stopped breathing,turning bright red instantly and falling back into the floor covering his face, breathlessly laughing.

Suddenly Yui bursted through the breathlessly and whisper shouted "Too... Too loud..."

Yoongi laughed before whining "I'm being judged Eomma by SeokJin hyung~ he's questioning my swag~" going over and hugging his mum trying his best to look innocent which they both knew was a lie.

Either way she still protectively wrapped her arms around Yoongi and cooed "My sweet baby~" before turning to Jin and shaking her head saying "He's the swaggest boy I know. And I don't recommend screaming bondage when your reserved parents are down stairs- no offence."

Jin chuckled as Yoongi shouted "FOR THE TENTH TIME JIN WRAPPING SOMEONE IN TOILET PAPER ISN'T BONDAGE ITS A SWAG MUMMIE. NO STOP WHISPER YELLING AND YELLING YELLING OKAY." Trying to cover for the boy in a ridiculous way which caused them all to laugh.

Yoongi and Yui heard sighs of relief come from through the door which made them glad Yoongi yelled it, even though it was ridiculous, and they heard footsteps moving away.

"That was a close one..." Yui said, still breathless, as she kissed Yoongi's head and turned around leaving never saying why she appeared before hand.

Jungkook asked through tears of laughter "How did this conversation go from 0 to 100 so fast?" Getting a squeak from Jimin and a frown from Jin who was was glaring at Yoongi.

"Basically my friend from back in Daegu, Hoesuck, is really trendy with fashion. And he ended up showing up one day with body harness and said it would up my rap groups swag and he's never been wrong before so we did it and what can I say. We had swag."

The two youngest looked at him in disbelief as Jin just shook his head mumbling "There's no correlation..."

Jungkook was about to ask him about his rapping but before he could Yoongi shushed him jut in time as the door swung open revealing a still breathless Yui.

"Boys... Sorry... gimme a sec- these- these old lungs aren't as good as they used to be... okay... so... food... what you want...?"

Jin and Jimin didn't have a chance to say anything as Jungkook and Yoongi both yelled "Lamb Skewers!" Causing Yui to nod and look at the other boys as if to say 'is that okay?'

Both boys nodded and said thank you as she left again, closing the door leaving them to talk freely again.