🔚Chapter.75🔚

Before Josh life was crazy, The whole fights with Nikki and Brie, me being a peace maker in the whole thing and dramas going on with ec boyfriends and all, it was way too much but I can forgive and forget it, I'm living life now and I'm happy to be out of the company it's best for myself and my daughter and I do believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and it's true, the extra 2 years of me staying with the company and chancing it was by far the best thing I have ever done.
The one thing is, I will miss everyone I work with especially the women, I have respect for each and everyone of them because they all have a story to tell and each and everyone of the girls have a dream to be Champion, I have seen people come and go and now is my time to relax and be me again the me before I started the company, I'm more active with myself and have lost the baby weight and proud about that and there's one moral I should stick to, never give up on anything I wish for and keep going until I achieve it and from 2008-2015 with my WWE career I will never forget it and one of these days my sisters will be in this position but for now I'm happy, Still a Model and still known as one typical Diva and still living my perfect beginning with Joshua Fatu (Jey Uso). 
(We kissed)