😃Chapter.43😃

*Jey's P.O.V*
I'm truly the happiest man on earth now, it seems like yesterday since I felt alone and now the lady of my dreams says she'll marry me, it's the best thing that has ever happened to me so far oh and my boys being born is one of the best things that's happened too, I have Trin to thank really, she made Kat realise that there's more men who would of liked to be with her other than
Dean Ambrose and it happened.
Jimmy: "Hey Guys, my Favorite Nephews"
Me: "Yes, they are"
Jimmy: "What's been happening lately? Trin says she'll be here in a moment"
Me: "Kat and I got engaged"
Jimmy: "What? Shut the front door! Congrats Bro"
Me: "Yeah one of the best days of my life after my boys being born"
Jimmy: "Wait until Trin finds out, she's gonna be so happy!"
Eventually Trin did find out and she knew our relationship would work and later on it was filmed on Total Divas and yeah Dean noticed but he acted like it never bothered, deep down there is bitterness and regrets but because of his foolish mistakes I have the girl.
2 Days later....
My whole family found out about it and Kat's family found out about it also and there was this big engagement party going on 6 days later and this was probably the first time that all the cast of Total Divas actually got along with one another because normally there's drama and Kat normally doesn't take it from no one so tonight has actually been a decent night and after that I found myself spending more time with my boys and normally that doesn't happen to me, normally I'm traveling the world with the rest of the gang but it works, quality time with them is the best time for me.