😱Chapter.15😱

*Karla's P.O.V*
Until next week.....
Myself and Dean faced Eva Marie and Seth Rollins and already there's chaos and starting first was the men, Dean did kick ass like I knew he would and it turned the tables to Seth Rollins and he then tagged Eva and they attacked Dean together, Dean goes back to the apron and I attack Eva Marie, I'm beating the living hell out of her then here comes AJ Lee and Paige distracting me and I lost for our team, I knew this was gonna happen, Paige and AJ are jealous of my success and they are so desprate to take my Divas title, AJ and Paige both hate my sisters but I take no sides back then and now I think I do, I will stand by my sisters now.
Eden: "Here are your winners the team of Eva Marie and Seth Rollins!"
AJ and Paige attacked me but Dean stopped them and both of them ran out of the ring and we looked over at them, the smirk on AJ's face, God I feel like punching that girl's face and I'll never get tired of doing just that to her.
AJ: "Karla, myself and Paige challenge you and your sisters to a 3 on 2 handicap match at WrestleMania, yes or no?"
Paige: "Come on, We haven't got all day"
Me: "You got it and if you think you two are gonna win then you can think again, I'm what a real woman looks like and AJ you must of forgotten that I beat you for this title, if you both lose then I'll make sure you never get a match against me for my title again"
Paige: "See you at Mania Karla!"
Yeah sure, the crowd love them but they'll love me after Mania, I have been the Diva eveyone has been talking about from the start of Total Divas and if AJ thinks she is more of a woman than me then she can think again and Paige, She manipulates Men and The Crowed to express her opinion on what she thinks is true but since the months that I've held this title for well that had gotten her no where so she needs to learn that The Bellas might be arguing but The Bellas are now awake and backstage I could hear them talking about me and Dean.
AJ: "I hope Dean doesn't stay with her for 5 months"
Paige: "I agree that relationship won't last 5 seconds"
I heard them talking about myself and my boyfriend, yeah I am Team Bellas at Wrestlemania and they are my Bella Army but I'll prove I can do this with or without a man.