Chapter.2❤️

*2 months later *

The bella brand is doing amazing and I am number one bella. Me and Dean are doing absolutely great and me and brie are super super close. Brie and Nikki have definitely fased away from eachother because Nikki is being such a freaking diva! " Hey Kat" said Summer – yes me and summer are super close because I gave her a chance unlike the others. Me and summer chatted for quite a while before me and my sisters were called into The Stephanie Mcmahon's office.

" Hey girls, how are you"

" very good thank you steph" we all replied

" okay so as you know, summerslam is coming up and we have a very exciting storyline for the Bella brand."

" Awesome , shoot it!"

" Nikki – you will be betraying your sister during her match with me."
" wait! So I will be betraying Kat??" Nikki asked

" yes,! I will give you the script nearer the time but you will be doing it during sumerslam."

After going to Stephanie office I decided to go to mine and summer Rae and Renee's shared dressing room to get ready for my promo. I was going to go in when I heard kissing noises. I heard two voices inside and I decided to snoop and try to find out who this person was. After 10 snoopy minutes I heard renee start umbling someones name. PEFECT! NOW I could know who this mystery man was.

" HMMM Dean". WHAT!!!!!!!!! BITCH PLEASE. I cannot believe what I am hearing. I stormed into the room to see dean lying almost naked on MY personal sofa with Renee underneath him!

I grabbed Dean by his hair and slapped him hard. My nails digging in and my clothes probably turning red like the colour of my skin and I hit him again. We have been in a long relationship and I shared myself and my body with him and this is how he repays me. I was going crazy on dean when John, Daniel and Titus came in to seperate us. Titus kept me in his arms while daniel and John threatened Dean. Once you date a bella you are a bella. Immediately after Titus let me down I just sat on the floor and began to cry. Renee was stood akwardly in the corner biting her nails while

Rosa, Trinity, Brie, Nattie, Ariane, Paige, Alicia and Summer and basically most of the total divas were comfurting me while Nicole was in Renee's face. I was helped up by Rosa and Nattie and Brie while Naomi ran off somewhere. I took a look in the mirror to see all my makeup had been cried off.

Naomi POV –

Poor Kat! I am so sad for her but now is my chance to tell Jey. The samoan family is super tight so we all know everything about everyone and we ALL know that Jey has the biggest crush on Kat since forever. Heck – Even the non – samoan family know that he loves her. I think it mayve all started when the USO'S joined the WWE. Kat and Brie are the nicest divas ( apart from me ) and I think that Kat was super welcoming – not to mention that she is pretty hot. After walking around the WWE backstage area until I found Jey and Jimmy – who are always together.

" Hey Uce ... Good news, well not quite but still – Kat and Dean broke up because he cheated o us and she is distraught. Now is the perfect time to swoop in to be price charming!!"

Jey smiled slightly and stood up to go and find kat. I am so happy and maybe now she will be a man who really cares about her and her feelings.