💍Chapter.42💍

*Karla's P.O.V*
Time has past by and it's been one year today since I started dating Jey (Josh) and Dean was at first jealous but he is no longer interested in the whole thing anymore, he is just giving up because everyone knows he is the bad guy in this situation and nothing's gonna change that, it is Dean's fault, his problem, he'll have to live with what he's done now, I'm clearly happy without him.
Jey: "Kat, how was your day?"
Me: "It's been great, I won a match against Alicia Fox tonight"
Jey: "That's good, I like your dress"
Me: "Thank you"
Jey: "A year today since we started this relationship"
Me: "Yeah it has"
We started dating since 2014 in the Summer, this was all after the chaos, Dean was my Boyfriend at the time before my sisters started fighting but now they've stopped fighting and now I've decided to stay and I'm happier than I've ever been, this year has been so much better.
Jey: "We need to go out tonight"
Me: "I agree, we should celebrate one year since our happiness together"
Jey: "Come on let's go"
The divorce was official for him and I felt bad for him but he's happy now and I only want what's best for him, we had a fabulous night and while we walked back to our place of a night there's a lovely scenery of places with neon lights around and something special happened to me.
Jey: "I'm so happy with you Katolina"
Me: "I'm happy with you too Josh"
(He gets down on one knee, I'm crying tears of  happiness)
Jey: "Katolina, Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
Me: "Yes"
​(Said emotionally)
We got home and kissed, the night went too far also but I didn't mind, it felt so great and I've never felt happier in my whole life, it's a night to remember, I just wish my sisters would just not worry over me too much, Trin doesn't know about the news yet, as a matter of fact no one knows the news except for us but I have a feeling it will go public eventually, it will appear on Total Divas, I know it will but it doesn't matter, this is worth it for me, I'm so glad I didn't leave the company and the people I love and care for, I would have regretted it if I did, I'm gonna leave when I want to not when others want me to leave.